IGNORED

When your copy of TH arrives, post a pic here

Guest jasondonervan

Posted Image

FLOL

Looks like Modey got the body hair that was meant for oscillik.

I ain't posting my hairy gams for you keltoi

:love:

lol.

ah the possibilities for nsfw ms paint animations.

it would be a sorry, sorry sight

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

Popped down the shops at lunch, good to see:

tumblr_mo6klxP55S1spvmh6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo6klxP55S1spvmh6o2_1280.jpg

No posters left, 'allocated' to preorders. Got a sticker (out of pity, probably).

seems like in the us things are arriving on time - by things i mean one of the items in your order - got my vinyl, no shirt (coming separately) - pat rec got his shirts - no vinyl or cd - also fuck bleep for not giving us special shiny treats like stickers and hexagon candy

Popped down the shops at lunch, good to see:

tumblr_mo6klxP55S1spvmh6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo6klxP55S1spvmh6o2_1280.jpg

No posters left, 'allocated' to preorders. Got a sticker (out of pity, probably).

that's a big ass square poster! awesome.

So basically what we are saying from this is;

If you visit a a record store on the date of release, you can take home a copy of the record and possibly also some freebie promotional stuff.

If you pre-order from bleep, you have no guarantee that it will arrive on the date of release, nor can you guarantee that it won't be damaged (mine was) and neither will you guarantee that you get any freebies (in this case, no).

Lessons have been learnt.

So basically what we are saying from this is;

If you visit a a record store on the date of release, you can take home a copy of the record and possibly also some freebie promotional stuff.

If you pre-order from bleep, you have no guarantee that it will arrive on the date of release, nor can you guarantee that it won't be damaged (mine was) and neither will you guarantee that you get any freebies (in this case, no).

Lessons have been learnt.

nope we're not just saying this.

this is fact.

i'm less than 400km away from Bleep HQ and my preorder hasn't arrived on release date buuhuu..

Still hasn't arrived. Has been in local shops for less than a week now, flol.

On a slightly more positive note, anyone who has gotten their Bleep order - did you get anything extra? (stickers, postcards, etc.)

I got some free DAMAGE to my gatefold sleeve.

Lol?

I did get the "limited edition" art cards with the CD. No download card with the vinyl, but the files were there in my bleep account to download on sunday night.

Expected Delivery By:
June 17, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation

arg.

I got some free DAMAGE to my gatefold sleeve.

what im afraid of the most (MBV-style)

still waiting like patience on a monument, it's ridiculous, it hit the stores here last week.

i'm not getting this at all, deliver pre-orders a week or so earlier before the release date, add some pre-order only goodies, keep people excited to order early and there ya go: business model. during the whole BoC campaign i thought, finally, someone is getting it: fans are entertained and bands are getting paid. not sure what to think right now.

Archived