IGNORED

When your copy of TH arrives, post a pic here

Guest jasondonervan

still waiting like patience on a monument, it's ridiculous, it hit the stores here last week.

i'm not getting this at all, deliver pre-orders a week or so earlier before the release date, add some pre-order only goodies, keep people excited to order early and there ya go: business model. during the whole BoC campaign i thought, finally, someone is getting it: fans are entertained and bands are getting paid. not sure what to think right now.

Bleep: Bloop.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i must confess that i am confused about what the point of pre-ordering is at all if you don't get the item on or even before the release date. i can go into my local record store and get this, so obviously bleep knows how to, ya know, make sure stuff gets from point a to point b on time. since they didnt even ship my order until yesterday they obviously had no intention on getting it to me on time. i totally thought that there was actually a reason to pre-order...guess not?

on the ither hand when i pre-order from line (richard chartier's label) the following happens:

the cd arrives almost always slightly before release date, never after. on midnight of release date my digital files are available; on some occasions they are made available early. i've never seen digital files available online before release date to people in another country or who did not pre-order. every order comes with some cool art cards and as an added bonus pre-orders often come with bonus digital material. this is cool. i love line and am always excited about pre-order time.

i will definitely never order from bleep again simply bc it's pointless. i'll just get warp stuff from the record store so that i'm not short cash for no reason.

Guest Dogboy73

Still waiting for my CD :-( I've had the download from iTunes sinc the 7th but still looking forward to getting my physical disk (call me old fashioned!! :-/ )

decided not to wait anymore and just buy the vinyl from the local indie store. guess someone will be getting a nice xmas present from me, if bleep managed to deliver it by then

got a some posters and stickers too, happy camper overhere

boc.png

Archived