IGNORED

Teeth whitening

kakapo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm moving to La. Going to follow the dream. Also, what's good for jock itch? On antibiotics recently and its thrown me out of kilter.

Also, what's good for jock itch? On antibiotics recently and its thrown me out of kilter.

Athlete's foot spray. You can tell it works because of how much it burns!

Guest Gravity

Also, what's good for jock itch?

I know it sounds crazy, but raw chicken. Rub it all over the area for a good 5 minutes. Should do the trick.

I know it sounds crazy, but raw chicken. Rub it all over the area for a good 5 minutes. Should do the trick.

hahahaha holy shit.

You gotta be trolling but...just in case: applying a film of salmonella, campylobacter, E. coli and all other pathogens attendant in chicken shit onto an area of inflamed, non-intact skin is truly one of the last things anyone should ever do.

lol

lol

Get a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Brush your teeth. Spit out most of the toothpaste. Take a very small sip of Hydrogen Peroxide. Gurgle it in your mouth 5-10 minutes. Do this every time that you brush. Viola. (if you take too big a sip of h2o2 then it will fill up your mouth when it starts fizzing and you will have to spit some out)

Jock itch is bacterial I believe so maybe colloidal silver applied to the area a couple times a day. You can also get rid of warts by applying colloidal silver to a band-aid and wearing it as often as possible until it goes away.

Most bacterial infections can be cured without antibiotics. Except maybe sepsis, but then again.

For instance, if you get sinus infections just irrigate them with sodium chloride and grapefruit seed extract and drop colloidal silver in your nose twice a day until it's gone.

My issue with antibiotics is they really fuck up the bacterial balance in your body. Usually it is a good idea to take a probiotic and digestive enzymes after a round of antibiotics.

Guest Gravity

hahahaha holy shit.

You gotta be trolling but...just in case: applying a film of salmonella, campylobacter, E. coli and all other pathogens attendant in chicken shit onto an area of inflamed, non-intact skin is truly one of the last things anyone should ever do.

lol

:wink:

wear those fake vampire fangs that you get in joke shops all the time

This, then you'll be able to pick up sexy goth girls.

i know a girl that whitens her teeth very often, dunno why cause they are BRIGHT, but maybe that's why... we went bowling with friends and under the black light her teeth were like bright yellow

Get a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Brush your teeth. Spit out most of the toothpaste. Take a very small sip of Hydrogen Peroxide. Gurgle it in your mouth 5-10 minutes. Do this every time that you brush. Viola. (if you take too big a sip of h2o2 then it will fill up your mouth when it starts fizzing and you will have to spit some out)

Jock itch is bacterial I believe so maybe colloidal silver applied to the area a couple times a day. You can also get rid of warts by applying colloidal silver to a band-aid and wearing it as often as possible until it goes away.

Most bacterial infections can be cured without antibiotics. Except maybe sepsis, but then again.

For instance, if you get sinus infections just irrigate them with sodium chloride and grapefruit seed extract and drop colloidal silver in your nose twice a day until it's gone.

My issue with antibiotics is they really fuck up the bacterial balance in your body. Usually it is a good idea to take a probiotic and digestive enzymes after a round of antibiotics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

You have to consume sooo much colloidal silver for that to happen. It isn't even a risk unless you are being a retard.

what's good for jock itch?

COCONUT OIL!! i use it on my mound of venus when i get itchy stubble. just make sure it's virgin and unrefined.
it can also be used as a personal lubricant, though unfortunately (or fortunately for you) can't be used with condoms. also tastes and smells great!

what's good for jock itch?

COCONUT OIL!! i use it on my mound of venus when i get itchy stubble. just make sure it's virgin and unrefined.
it can also be used as a personal lubricant, though unfortunately (or fortunately for you) can't be used with condoms. also tastes and smells great!

You can do a lot of things with coconut oil. It is good for washing your face, treating dry scalp, and cooking (better than olive oil) as well. Supposedly it has anti-fungal agents in it which would make sense for it being effective against jock itch or athletes foot.

185039_v1.jpg

And don't forget to do that every day if you really want to get rid of all that pesky enamel

It isn't that powerful.

Oh wait, http://grouponbookings.co.uk/smile-science-march/

Just read that whitening toothpaste doesn't work. (must be all in my mind)

Next, as you relax in the chair, the DioxiCare whitening gel is applied to your teeth and the Advanced Cool Blue L.E.D Light will be positioned over your teeth to activate the gel. As you listen to music, or just relax, your teeth will lighten and your natural whiteness will be restored in just 1 hour through a completely safe process of oxidation. The L.E.D light is activated for 2 minutes each time, which is the amount of time the whitening gel is active. We repeat this for 6 applications, and the process is completed. From start to finish the process usually takes less than 60 Minutes.

Oh wait, http://grouponbookings.co.uk/smile-science-march/

Just read that whitening toothpaste doesn't work. (must be all in my mind)

Next, as you relax in the chair, the DioxiCare whitening gel is applied to your teeth and the Advanced Cool Blue L.E.D Light will be positioned over your teeth to activate the gel. As you listen to music, or just relax, your teeth will lighten and your natural whiteness will be restored in just 1 hour through a completely safe process of oxidation. The L.E.D light is activated for 2 minutes each time, which is the amount of time the whitening gel is active. We repeat this for 6 applications, and the process is completed. From start to finish the process usually takes less than 60 Minutes.

Personally I don't find toothpaste to be strong enough. I brush my teeth regularly and floss, but they will still yellow. I do drink quite a bit of coffee though, and I have been wearing this retainer braces for a while as well.

Archived