IGNORED

P/R/P/E - Where to Now?

futureimage

it's ok I guess, I don't really like the soundspace though which is what I enjoy with electronic music usually. Sounds so radio edit

Interesting - what exactly do you mean by soundspace? I'm kinda glad it sounds "radio edit", I'm trying to effectively make electronic pop songs with this project so...

it's ok I guess, I don't really like the soundspace though which is what I enjoy with electronic music usually. Sounds so radio edit

Interesting - what exactly do you mean by soundspace? I'm kinda glad it sounds "radio edit", I'm trying to effectively make electronic pop songs with this project so...

yeah it is probably what you want and got the results you wanted quite well but like I said I one part I enjoy about the artists on here is that they avoid that kind of production

also I find unless you're Radiohead or something rock/electronica combos always seem to subvert the electronica part/choke the life out of them or something

Archived