it's ok I guess, I don't really like the soundspace though which is what I enjoy with electronic music usually. Sounds so radio edit

it's ok I guess, I don't really like the soundspace though which is what I enjoy with electronic music usually. Sounds so radio edit

Interesting - what exactly do you mean by soundspace? I'm kinda glad it sounds "radio edit", I'm trying to effectively make electronic pop songs with this project so...

Interesting - what exactly do you mean by soundspace? I'm kinda glad it sounds "radio edit", I'm trying to effectively make electronic pop songs with this project so...

yeah it is probably what you want and got the results you wanted quite well but like I said I one part I enjoy about the artists on here is that they avoid that kind of production

also I find unless you're Radiohead or something rock/electronica combos always seem to subvert the electronica part/choke the life out of them or something

Edited by Ragnar

twas a fun listen ... i kept thinking about Seona Dancing bitter heart music video... agree about the soundspace

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now