IGNORED

new BoC interview (New York Times)

Guest wza

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting that old interview clip. Never heard of that Slum release before, but this motivated me to check it out. Other alias is "Parsley Sound", and they have a cool album titled "Platonic Rate", which appeals to me given my love of platonism. Don't know if this is the same track as the Slum release, but here's "Twilight Mushroom":

Also, regarding that short interview: where are the Sandison/Eoin books and films?! I remember reading similar remarks they've made in other interviews back in the day. I would seriously love to read their texts or watch their films. I'm not posting this to hustle them, or to complain about their timeframes, or anything like that. Rather, I'm interested if any of this stuff has been released under the radar, or if there are still plans to put out some of this work. Still very interested over here, at any rate.

• 1 year later...

I think they (BOC) will mellow out in time and be not such a tough nut to crack. Though not sure how, where or when.

Hopefully I'll still be breathing planet Earths o2 when it happens.

Archived