IGNORED

For those of you waiting on re-issues of early BOC vinyl from Bleep

Guest Papillon

Guest Papillon

Bleep has no plans to re-issue any of the older albums on vinyl.

TE, Jun 12 10:25 (BST):
Hi Adam
There are currently no plans for this that we know of. However this may change in the future, so please do make sure you are signed up to our newsletter to keep informed as it is here that we would announce such a thing first.
Bleep Support

Adam, Jun 11 18:23 (BST):
Are there any plans to reissue former BOC albums on vinyl?
Thanks
Sent from my iPhone

I wouldn't normally post something like this but I've read on various threads people are waiting for re-issues on vinyl, so I just pass this information on.

Later

They've probably still got a whole warehouse full of them that they're gradually selling on discogs/ebay for inflated prices

the way I'm feeling at the moment, there might be some more showing up on discogs/ebay from my own personal collection

Bleep has no plans to re-issue any of the older albums on vinyl.

they're saving them for boc's children (along with the other 200 recordings they made when they were recording tomorrow's harvest)

They also said they were unaware of any plans to release the digital files early... I wouldn't count on Bleep being upfront about any plans they may or may not have.

They also said they were unaware of any plans to release the digital files early... I wouldn't count on Bleep being upfront about any plans they may or may not have.

I wouldn't count on Bleep for anything. at all.

Guest Papillon

lol - although my lady just called me and told me a box arrived for me at home....I'll post a picture to the other thread later so you guys can see my stuff that I got. I'm betting there are no freebees though.

lol - although my lady just called me and told me a box arrived for me at home....I'll post a picture to the other thread later so you guys can see my stuff that I got. I'm betting there are no freebees though.

still no delivery today. if it's not here on Friday, they owe me my money back.

Email them! I bet they tell you that you live in a remote area and that's why it's taking so long, like they told me lol. :beer:

Email them! I bet they tell you that you live in a remote area and that's why it's taking so long, like they told me lol. :beer:

I did email them, I got a copy-pasta response that didn't even address it.

Archived