IGNORED

Free Oval music via Bandcamp

khov

Cool, just got Systemisch in the mail a few weeks back. Can start a collection or something. Thanks for posting this.

Thanks for the link. I forgot about him until those thrill jockey represses starting showing up at my local record store.

Thanks for the heads up, I never got past Systemisch but I always loved that album ever since I saw a commercial with Textuell in it in the 90's. Deko and Szenario (I always trust the watmm'ers tips!) sound really great, I don't know why I never invested more time in Oval... but will now

If you love systemisch, you should listen to 94 diskont as well (after szenario). It's somewhat similar sonically but more rhythmical. You haven't lived till you've heard Do While.

i'm a complete Oval retox, i think its great he released all those rare processed trax plus completely different kind of new trax at the moment. i like the variety of oval music, its part of its strenght.

94 Diskont was my first and is still my favourite.

This for me as well.

Thanks for posting. I can't wait to hear more early Oval. It's cool that he went a different direction recently, but it's just not for me.

• 3 months later...

Dok is awesome, in a way it's one of his more transitionary albums. I don't think he ever did anything else with the same concept besides in a loose way, 'So' which was him manipulating recordings of a guitar player and vocalist but in a much different way than the bell/gong field recordings on Dok

• 2 months later...

Totally great gesture from Markus- SO is a real turnaround album- a pity they never made an LP from it.

Apart that it's a lovely touch to get all those rare Oval stuff for free or small donation.

I remember I was pretty seeking for all those rare stuff years ago.

Archived