IGNORED

NeedleDrop Review's Tomorrow's Harvest

Nebraska

^ you like Ladytranny

If nothing else, homeboys knows his shit.

I don't think he does, though. his 'knowledge' comes across like he just read a couple of wikipedia pages and music mag interviews prior to doing his review of a particular album. however his charm is in being able to make sense of his reviews based on what he's heard in the music and the research he's scrounged up in short time, without having spent years with an artist's discography. that's his actual strength, being able to listen to say, BoC, as something of an outsider (or at least not to a WATMMer's level of autism) and - more often than not - do sensible reviews.

he does still do crap reviews at times, where some ignorance or other shines through. also he should definitely drop the number ratings. everyone should drop the number ratings.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't know anything about me.

i know that you don't respect the opinion of someone you disagree with. very childish.

I'm not a kiss ass. I often agree with him.

But it is idiotic to say someone has to respect someone....(especially an youtube 'critic')

Do you want to control how people think, or dictate what they should think and like.

To me - that is childish and simple minded.

you don't have to respect him as a person but you look like a baby if you don't respect someone else's opinion.

act like a dick and you'll get called out on it. be stubborn about it and you look worse.

You are the one who started name calling. If you want to talk about being childish.

I don't respect your opinion either.

Why do you want to dictate how people think?

It seems you have jumped to all sorts of weird conclusions about someone you don't know from 5 words on a computer screen.

I respect many people's opinions, but there is no law saying I have to respect everyone's opinions. I don't respect the opinions of the prime minister of Australia for example.

listen mate, stop trying to make this my problem

for the record I have virtually no opinion on this needledrop guy but people being snobs about the opinions of others will really set me off

Seems like it is you who has the issue.

I won't respond to someone who can't post without having to insult and curse so I edited the worthless parts of your posts out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

We need a British version of him but less nerd, more savage.

I haven't watched the thing yet (saving it for the weekend) but fast forward to 19:15-

I already loved Lemmy but now I love him more. Priceless

We need a British version of him but less nerd, more savage.

I haven't watched the thing yet (saving it for the weekend) but fast forward to 19:15-

I already loved Lemmy but now I love him more. Priceless

LMFAO thanks for bumping this

that lemmy vid is great

lemmy-2_2011_3536640b.jpg

But in all seriousness, the Palace Posy bit killed me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived