IGNORED

post your mobile phone desktop

i tend to get bored with my home screen and am constantly changing it. i know there are good wallpapers, widgets, icons, themes, etc. out there, and i'm guessing some of the sweetest looking are being used by watmm members.

mine:

Zf2yrkt.png

i'm on android jelly bean, using blackbearblanc carbon black icons and zooper clock widget. i have folders on the desktop, using clear icons.

edit:i couldn't find this topic already created, apologies if there was one.

5u8yhane.jpg

Just bog-standard iOS6, but I like my apod background. I put the music app outside of the music folder just to aggravate my OCD.

pusyve5e.jpg

Guest disparaissant

Posted Image

Shot of some mountain in Norway taken by Phil Elverum. Spreads over 5 screens. My phone seriously sucks.

can i be a nonce and ask how you do this? you download a widget?

i tend to get bored with my home screen and am constantly changing it. i know there are good wallpapers, widgets, icons, themes, etc. out there, and i'm guessing some of the sweetest looking are being used by watmm members.

mine:

Zf2yrkt.png

i'm on android jelly bean, using blackbearblanc carbon black icons and zooper clock widget. i have folders on the desktop, using clear icons.

Guest Al Hounos

Too minimal for a notification bar, too IDM for actual phone calls

Actually chrome and kakaotalk

post-2631-0-92315100-1371135548_thumb.png

can i be a nonce and ask how you do this? you download a widget?

mine:

Zf2yrkt.png

the clock is one of the zooper clock widgets, so you'd need to download zooper from the play store, then add a widget on the home screen and choose the one you like. the icons are also from the play store, blackbearblanc makes some nice themes and icon sets. i'm using nova launcher, from within its settings you can choose an icon theme. as for the transparent folders, that was just a matter of long pressing a folder, choosing edit, then using a transparent icon, like https://www.dropbox.com/s/gahcyb435j0s9as/blank.png

zooper is free, i think the icons were not.

the wallpaper is surfridge:

http://www.lakata.org/arch/surfridge/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived