IGNORED

Bleep WARP Records Sale - 25% Off All WARP Releases Until June 19th

Joyrex

Just got an email saying my MP3 downloads of Tomorrow's Harvest have been "upgraded" to 16-bit FLAC or WAV files, and also by using the checkout code WARP25, you'll save 25% off all WARP Records releases from Bleep until June 19th.

Is this Bleep's way of saying sorry for the whole Tomorrow's Harvest download fiasco? Either way, a good way to stock up on WARP releases you may have put off getting!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this Bleep's way of saying sorry for the whole Tomorrow's Harvest download fiasco? Either way, a good way to stock up on WARP releases you may have put off getting!

Everyone can use the code... And if my BOC ever gets delivered, in one piece, maybe then I'll consider buying anything from them ever again.

thx bleeb

Guest AcrossCanyons

so... if we didn't pre order boc we would be able to get it 25% cheaper a few days after release? fuck bleep.

so... if we didn't pre order boc we would be able to get it 25% cheaper a few days after release? fuck bleep.

I didn't think about it like that...

yeah wtf this is bs

Guest Papillon

Basically everything that Bleep does as damage control ends up punishing the biggest fans who pre-ordered. Just send us the stickers or something jeez....

Guys am I being stupid? Something isn't adding up here:

FLOL WOW bleep is very special lately.

Thought it might be VAT. Doesn't add up.

Thought it might be the discount working backwards. Doesn't add up.

Thought it might be another promotion. There isn't one.

I've contacted them. Awaiting a reply but massive lolwut here.

And you know... a lot of people might not actually sit there and do the math. I'm guilty of, quit often, just clicking proceed to checkout.

How many idiots like me have already been ripped off today because they didn't check like you did?

Bleep are actually really nice..

Not only did they manage to change my delivery address for Tomorrows Harvest right at the last minute even tho they said it might have left the warehouse.

I ordered Bibio silver Wilkinson this morning then got the 25% off voucher email... So I emailed them asking if I could cancel and reorder with discount. They replied and said but had already been despatched but because I've been buying from them for years they refunded me £4 which would have been the discount total. I thought that was quite nice of them. :)

they're applying the discount after the shipping cost.

fucking lol

yeah but the unit price + shipping price isn't equalling total price before the discount...

fucking lol

yeah but the unit price + shipping price isn't equalling total price before the discount...

As Stephen says - compare what's in the massive red circles.

fucking lol

oh yeah. derp me, derp bleep.

fucking lol

oh yeah. derp me, derp bleep.

Don't worry, it took me ages to figure it out. Was sat there herping and derping all the way. Wondered if the unit price is post discount, but even if you add the discount and unit prices together they don't add up. Really confused.

Archived