IGNORED

µ-Ziq appreciation week!

Friendly Foil

chewed_corners.jpg

µ-ziq has a new album coming out, but unfortunately it seems like those BOC guys are COMPLETELY stealing his spotlight! That's NOT OKAY! Mike P has been in the game of the idmz for a long time, and therefore, this week has officially been declared:

µ-ZIQ APPRECIATION WEEK! (by three or so people in chatmm)

To celebrate and raise awareness of the release of a new µ-ziq album for first time in many many years, we present to you the Mike P avatar/signature week, starting from Monday the 17th! It's going to be great!

Please like, rate, re-tweet, subscribe, comment and send this to all your many friends!

congratulations mike p

mike p awarness week raising awareness of mike p awareness

#mikep (lets get this trending)

kickstarter.com/mike-p-awareness

the tributes are flooding in

Neil-Armstrong-008.jpg

"thats one small step for mike one giant step for planet mu"

Dignitary-Stylish-Jah-Send-Me-Come-48002

"big ups to mike p, never forget. irie"

graz to mikep for such a grate album and an ep im sure it will be grate and will put mike p on the throne of idm again just like in the old times when he was friends with afex twin and cylob or when he promoted footjobs

hope ur all rite mike p god bless u, hope there's soem footjob in ur album

Mike+Paradinas.jpg

This is a cause I can support. I'll get a sig knocked up!

Mark Fell my friend, I'm afraid you're out!

im a boc/afx/srpshr grandaddy but a newborn when it comes to mike p. ordered the new album based on his bangface set from last year..

Haven't even begun back-ataloging the chap yet..... lots to look forward to i imagine

good call - full appreciation overhere. always loved µ-Ziq, met him at bangface (played at my friends wedding and they became friends, and my bangface roommate Libby is on Planet Mu) - loved the show he did there. thanx for the stream, gonna check it out.

Archived