IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - R Plus Seven

Thanks for removing those mcbpete, posting that first vid in particular was an embarrassingly stupid decision.

No worries man, I knew from your history on here it wasn't done maliciously - I got that first video removed from Youtube an' all whilst I was there. I'm just mister deleter man of internet today !

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched the video betamale video, and won't (I saw 4 seconds and I don't want to see more), but Jon Rafman, the director, has made some seriously crazy things. Worth a look up.

Here is the google street view feed: http://9-eyes.com/

That 9-eyes project is hella cool.

Guest Ron Manager

Had never listened to OPN. Just listened to the whole album on NPR website. Enjoyed it a lot - will definitely look to pick this up and check out some of his other stuff. Can't say the video was my thing.

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

http://www.pointnever.com/

the new website is online, pretty cool,

you can download a realplayer-thing,

can somebody say how it sounds, because i have problems with my realplayer

"new website"

*updated website

damn you google translate

The level of detail in the composition of these new tracks is mindblowing. Lopatin seems to have pulled the aesthetic of vaporwave and actually given it real coherence. I am reborn.

i dunno, this album honestly does nothing for me. i listened to it twice today...it's so composed, affected. i feel like everything is thought out but there's no emotion. and honestly, the sounds get grating even in this context. it just isn't working for me at all.

you can download a realplayer-thing,

can somebody say how it sounds, because i have problems with my realplayer

[youtubehd]v83yeA0WRkI[/youtubehd]

Not NSFW; sorry about the Betamale video.

Guest RadarJammer

i think the video was almost really spectacular but it was littered with too many boring youtube clips that weren't awkward or interesting just annoying

Archived