IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - R Plus Seven

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ReVoodle said:

R plus Seven, and to a lesser extent Replica, are still his high water mark. 

I'm pretty sure his highest water mark, quite literally as my city is very high in elevation, is in my pond.

?

(maybe an inside joke sorry)

1 minute ago, ReVoodle said:

lol, I thought they were making a Iggy "Pop" star joke. Didn't know about The Weekend

On one hand, I'm glad Danny boy is getting more high profile work. On the other hand, I hate this song lol.

1 minute ago, ReVoodle said:

Glad he lost all that weight.

Ngl, he's one of the only people who i think looked better when he was chubby. Still good for him either way. He's really living his best life and it's crazy cool to see.

I quite liked Rifts tbh I wish he would do something like that again. Anyone listen to the uncut gems soundtrack? What was that like?

edit: is that track with the weekend or w.e. from the soundtrack? Not into that at all

8 minutes ago, ReVoodle said:

Glad he lost all that weight. Shit's hard to do. 

Yeah, good on him to lose a bit of weight (assuming it’s healthy choices he’s making not an illness). I only lost 10lbs so far and it’s done wonders for my heart health.

16 hours ago, beer badger said:

He needs to do a LP with Iggy Pop. That track on Good Times is a 10/10 classic. Though I guess sometimes it's best to leave some things as they are.

That's why this Weeknd stuff is so disappointing. His collaborations have been amazing thus far (Tim Hecker, ANOHNI, Iggy Pop...might be more I'm missing)

On 3/14/2020 at 7:58 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

I quite liked Rifts tbh I wish he would do something like that again. Anyone listen to the uncut gems soundtrack? What was that like?

edit: is that track with the weekend or w.e. from the soundtrack? Not into that at all

The Good Time soundtrack is probably the closest to another Rift album we'll ever get.

Uncut Gems soundtrack has its moments but it's really more of a soundtrack, some tracks are quite bland even tho I LOVE the first and last track.

I started an OPN fan discord if y'all wanna join lol

https://discord.gg/ex2mhEp

Danny posted about wanting to have one on Twitter but nothing official yet, although a fair a amount of fan interest, so I thought I might as well.

Xxx, joshuatxuk, I know u in for this

2 hours ago, Stock said:

The Good Time soundtrack is probably the closest to another Rift album we'll ever get.

Uncut Gems soundtrack has its moments but it's really more of a soundtrack, some tracks are quite bland even tho I LOVE the first and last track.

Thx! I missed the GT soundtrack so I’ll check it out. ?

Archived