IGNORED

22Tape - Dischordance

Guest primusluta

Guest primusluta

"Melodic IDM with a sophisticated whimsy, Dischordance puts 22Tape’s experimental side on full display. Morphing digital synthesis, over minimal stuttering drums, Dischordance has a palette of sounds which evolve over the course of pieces. Composed and crafted in hybrid electronic enviroments, 22Tape sculpts subtle nuances into an emotive masterstroke."

Out now - http://concretesoundsystem.com/dischordance/

OH MY GOD - That track just hit me whilst I was in completely the right mind set, and my eyes have completely welled up from the emotional impact of it. Gonna have to pick this one up when I get home.

Guest primusluta

Really glad the music touched you. 22Tape's emotive quality is one of his most lasting talents.

Just a heads up - our shipping calculator was previously quoting astronomical rates for international buyers. That has been fixed, and international buyers will now receive reasonable rates for purchases made on the site. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived