YangYing

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

"Some mangy old tapes get destroyed much to the dismay of the Bocuverse"

Has there been much dismay about this?

lol.. didn't even see that.

I should probably do a video where I destroy Bilious Paths. Worst record I have in my entire collection.

#angrybocphanboi #livefrommomsbasement #idmwars2013

Both the Twoism thread and the WATMM Record Crate threads are class A entertainment.

From the WATMM Record Crate thread:

Wow Joyrex, expected better decorum from yourself in regards to talking about artist's personal lives. As stated before, these are just collecting dust on a shelf we aren't dying for money but why not sell them? There's people out there that want them and as I mentioned before the tracks are in the public domain.

I remember seeing several leaks on this forum from your beloved artists and you were all happy to download them even though they weren't ready for release or they were unwanted in the public domain at that time. Mike wouldn't leak stuff or be ungentlemanly towards his friends, he has these tracks digitally so it's not really necessary for him to have tapes (which are obsolete!). We aren't materialistic about bullshit like this because the music is whats important.

... DESTROY the tapes ...

:emotawesomepm9:

Archived