IGNORED

Oldtunesdestroyed

YangYing

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

I'm fairly certain the old tunes vol. 1+2 artwork are just print-outs of the touch-up jobs I did using Mike 'Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'em' Paradinas' ebay pics.

I'm fairly certain the old tunes vol. 1+2 artwork are just print-outs of the touch-up jobs I did using Mike 'Pleaser Hammer Don't Hurt 'em' Paradinas' ebay pics.

Those "touch-up jobs" you did were pretty good tough!

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest rinzence

Wow, this board is serious!!
One thing I do want to clear up is no disrespect was aimed at anyone who enjoys collecting, appreciates music or Boards of Canada themselves. Any negative effect these videos have on someones vibe are 100% accidental and I apologise for that. I'm also not called Thomas Quaye, he's an innocent party.

Sometimes you can't talk about things for the very same reasons given against the sale of these items. Speculation is fun and all but usually only when it's positive, you'll find out what happened one day but you can't right now because, honestly, it'll completely ruin what happened. This probably makes things worse which is also why some things are better left not said at all!
How do you NOT sound like a dick head on this forum!? I've seriously just retyped about two paragraphs worth of nonsense?

Wow, this board is serious!!

One thing I do want to clear up is no disrespect was aimed at anyone who enjoys collecting, appreciates music or Boards of Canada themselves. Any negative effect these videos have on someones vibe are 100% accidental and I apologise for that. I'm also not called Thomas Quaye, he's an innocent party.

Sometimes you can't talk about things for the very same reasons given against the sale of these items. Speculation is fun and all but usually only when it's positive, you'll find out what happened one day but you can't right now because, honestly, it'll completely ruin what happened. This probably makes things worse which is also why some things are better left not said at all!

How do you NOT sound like a dick head on this forum!? I've seriously just retyped about two paragraphs worth of nonsense?

It takes practice. You have a ways to go. Keep practicing.

Maybe this whole thing is some kind of promotional stunt for Aphex Twin's new release?

Aphex Twin - Old Tunes Destroyed.

Including unreleased material by Richard D. James and remixes of Boards of Canada's back catalog.

Also including bonus tracks like: Aphex Twin vs Boards of Canada - Beatnik#2 (Autechre remix)

To be released on Planet µ.

no?

Guest Gravity

Maybe this whole thing is some kind of promotional stunt for Aphex Twin's new release?

lol

All signs point to yes.

lol

All signs point to yes.

Cool, i'm exited!

:emotawesomepm9:

Anyways regarding my opinion. I won't be buying anything by Mike P/rinzence (or planet µ for that matter) any time soon...

400th post

lol.. didn't even see that.

I should probably do a video where I destroy Bilious Paths. Worst record I have in my entire collection.

#angrybocphanboi #livefrommomsbasement #idmwars2013

Royal Astronomy is worse.

• 1 month later...

Oh boy I just saw that now - it's hilarious! Whether they destroyed the actual tape or just photo-copied it, brilliant.

Aphex Twin - Old Tunes Destroyed.

Including unreleased material by Richard D. James and remixes of Boards of Canada's back catalog.

That's actually what I expected when reading the thread title, a breakcore-remix of Old Tunes.

That track in the background is lush. Upload that tape, Mike.

Sounds a bit like that 172.856803 -track by the guy from your avatar, only slower.

Guest Gravity

That track in the background is lush. Upload that tape, Mike.

Sounds a bit like that 172.856803 -track by the guy from your avatar, only slower.

Yeah, it does actually! The Tractor Track is pure :wub:

• 2 years later...

Necrobuuummmppp !

Happened to speak to the smashee last night - can confirm it *was* one of the tapes. He said he felt bad about doing it as he didn't know that a version of it had already leaked back in the soulseek era (i.e. he thought he was smashing something that noone had heard stuff from)

Archived