IGNORED

Oldtunesdestroyed

YangYing

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where I destroy Bilious Paths. Worst record I have in my entire collection.

Wat?

- My Mengegus

- Octelcogopod

- AEC Merlin

- Johnny Maastricht

Don't remember anything else though to be fair...

where I destroy Bilious Paths. Worst record I have in my entire collection.

Wat?

- My Mengegus

- Octelcogopod

- AEC Merlin

- Johnny Maastricht

Don't remember anything else though to be fair...

siege of antioch is up there with my fav tracks of all time :emb:

Bahahahah I didn't know about this. I would also like to smash some uZiq CDs/Vinyl's also since I don't like his music and it would be fun.

You should buy everything you can, then destroy it. That will really show him :emotawesomepm9:

Bahahahah I didn't know about this. I would also like to smash some uZiq CDs/Vinyl's also since I don't like his music and it would be fun.

You should buy everything you can, then destroy it. That will really show him :emotawesomepm9:

:cisfor:

Jesusfuck.

Are BoC The Wiggles of IDM?

Discuss...

man have i ever missed the boc subforum

edit: next ill make a topic with that as the title

Happened to speak to the smashee last night - can confirm it *was* one of the tapes. He said he felt bad about doing it as he didn't know that a version of it had already leaked back in the soulseek era (i.e. he thought he was smashing something that noone had heard stuff from)

I couldn't care less about these tapes being smashed, but his claim that he didn't know what he was doing when he smashed them is bullshit. Why on earth would someone bother to make a youtube account and post videos of himself smashing things if he didn't appreciate the reaction it would elicit from IDM most ridiculous fanboys?

I can see the humour in poking fun at pretentious BOC fans who would literally wank and jizz their man custard over these tapes, kind of a massive fuck-you to all that. so they smash them up which is cool.

Unfortunately they seem to come across as a pair of attention seeking twats.

I couldn't care less about these tapes being smashed, but his claim that he didn't know what he was doing when he smashed them is bullshit. Why on earth would someone bother to make a youtube account and post videos of himself smashing things if he didn't appreciate the reaction it would elicit from IDM most ridiculous fanboys?

Nah what I meant was (I knew I hadn't explained myself well) was that he thought he was smashing like a completely unreleased/unheard BoC thingy, like he's smashed an Acid Mermories or something. When I told him that it had leaked on the internet ages ago he wasn't as regretful of his actions

I remember the outcry when this happened, it was an attempt at trolling by an unheard of Mike P friend wasn't it? One of Mike P's wanky 'mates' or something. And he registered on this forum groveling, admitting he had given a bad account of himself and was a bit of low rent hanger on. And a cunt. Last anyone ever saw of the fucking no-mark.

Haha, i think it just brought back a few of those raw feelings of when we first seen the self indulgent clips. I can appreciate they wanted to get a laugh but they just went about it the wrong way. It was cringey.

I'm not much of a bocfan either, I prefer artists who release music. What wound me up about this was is was trolling at it's worst. Badly done. May those involved have Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' playing over and over in their minds.

Archived