Oldtunesdestroyed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are there two threads about this? Why should anyone care about this one way or the other? It's silly to be upset about somebody smashing some tapes, and it's silly to enjoy others getting upset ab

I get that. But if the thread is called "oldtunesdestroyed" or "Mike p and the hammering" there is just no way it van be about a new album by boc. Especially when the topic isn't hot, wich world defin

Guest jasondonervan

"Some mangy old tapes get destroyed much to the dismay of the Bocuverse"

Has there been much dismay about this?

Fake

Also... meh

Yeah I think so too. Don't get why ol' Mike P and Thomas did it tough.

Where's the proof that Mike P is involved?

He is sitting there, looks like him anyway.

@ 3 secs.

Edited by MIXL2

lol.. didn't even see that.

I should probably do a video where I destroy Bilious Paths. Worst record I have in my entire collection.

#angrybocphanboi #livefrommomsbasement #idmwars2013

Edited by Ceerial

I should probably do a video where I destroy Bilious Paths. Worst record I have in my entire collection.

woah what

Both the Twoism thread and the WATMM Record Crate threads are class A entertainment.

From the WATMM Record Crate thread:

Wow Joyrex, expected better decorum from yourself in regards to talking about artist's personal lives. As stated before, these are just collecting dust on a shelf we aren't dying for money but why not sell them? There's people out there that want them and as I mentioned before the tracks are in the public domain.

I remember seeing several leaks on this forum from your beloved artists and you were all happy to download them even though they weren't ready for release or they were unwanted in the public domain at that time. Mike wouldn't leak stuff or be ungentlemanly towards his friends, he has these tracks digitally so it's not really necessary for him to have tapes (which are obsolete!). We aren't materialistic about bullshit like this because the music is whats important.

... DESTROY the tapes ...

:emotawesomepm9: