IGNORED

The Female Is Far From Being More Sexually Modest And Restrained Than The Male

Redruth

"Women can be turned on by such a variety of sexual scenes, Bergner argues, how truly libidinous they are. This apparently puts the lie to our socially manufactured assumption that women are inherently more sexually restrained than men."

"No matter what their self-proclaimed sexual orientation, [women] showed, on the whole, strong and swift genital arousal when the screen offered men with men, women with women and women with men. They responded objectively much more to the exercising woman than to the strolling man, and their blood flow rose quickly--and markedly, though to a lesser degree than during all the human scenes except the footage of the ambling, strapping man--as they watched the apes."

"Far from being more sexually modest and restrained than the male libido, the female sex drive is "omnivorous" and "at base, nothing if not animal" writes Bergner. He says: "One of our most comforting assumptions, soothing perhaps above all to men but clung to by both sexes, that female eros is much better made for monogamy than the male libido, is scarcely more than a fairy tale."

read http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/07/how-strong-is-the-female-sex-drive-after-all/277429/

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"at base, nothing but animal"

i cant tell if this guy is reaching for straws or if he's trying to revive a millenium-old sexist doctrine of the sexually hysteric female.

Hmm I agree with this statement "the idea that men have a stronger sex drive than women was probably some obsolete, wrong, and possibly offensive stereotype."

BTW guys, did you know that men have willies and women have fannies? And when you rub them together you make babies.

"at base, nothing but animal"

i cant tell if this guy is reaching for straws or if he's trying to revive a millenium-old sexist doctrine of the sexually hysteric female.

I guess they can start going to the doctor to get masturbated and relieved of their hysteria again.

BTW guys, did you know that men have willies and women have fannies? And when you rub them together you make babies.

*jots it down*

I did some old school VHS stop/record editing to remove George Michael's face from that video circa 1993, if you know what I mean

thanks, vh1

Archived