IGNORED

The Female Is Far From Being More Sexually Modest And Restrained Than The Male

Redruth

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Bullshit! Men and women are pretty much the same. Social conditioning is the main difference. (that and the fanny/willy thing)

Yeah. And women get turned on by monkeys getting frisky.

I used to be so shy that aggressively horny girls that took initiative were the only ones I ever got to frolic in the jungle with.

BTW guys, did you know that men have willies and women have fannies? And when you rub them together you make babies.

Actually, I rubbed my willy into a fanny as a young, inexperienced adolescent in order to avoid a baby. You know you're helplessly horny if hot dogging in a condom feels like fireworks.

This is like wolf mask II as I'm sure thid will be deleted when Saturday shenanigans become Sunday morning sins.

What's hot dogging?

men have willies and women have fannies? And when you rub them together you make babies.

- An extract from 50 Shades of MadameChaos

Ah yes thanks for plugging my new book. Cumming to a bookstore near you in...

Bullshit! Men and women are pretty much the same. Social conditioning is the main difference. (that and the fanny/willy thing)

Yeah. And women get turned on by monkeys getting frisky.

Damn those sexy monkeys.

WARNING: This book is not for wimps. It is for men who want the best info and Intel available today. Included are techniques on BRAIN WASHING, WHAT CULT LEADERS KNOW, and HOW PIMPS get women to do whatever they want. If you are the kind of guy who has no fear of taking whatever women you want, and want stuff so powerfully effective and to date unrevealed, get this book now. If you want to go out and try NLP, dumb pick-up lines or magic tricks, we don't want you. Book includes authentic CIA brain washing techniques- declassified, as well as proven brain washing techniques from other sources. - Gary Brodsky

Fedoras for sale, 30 percent off if you use promo code : redtruth

Ha

BTW guys, did you know that men have willies and women have fannies? And when you rub them together you make babies.

Actually, I rubbed my willy into a fanny as a young, inexperienced adolescent in order to avoid a baby. You know you're helplessly horny if hot dogging in a condom feels like fireworks.

This is like wolf mask II as I'm sure thid will be deleted when Saturday shenanigans become Sunday morning sins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ox07KB95J0

Men are naturally polygamous (wanting many women)

Women are naturally hypergamous (wanting only one man at a time, but easily switching to a new one if hes more attractive)

Hmm...only as loyal as their options, eh?

you'd never see a grindr app for girls. women are a more picky and have a bigger list of boxes you need to tick off before they will fuck you.

So looking back at your history, how many times have you been raped by aggressively horny women?

;D

Haha, they would keep pouring me shots sort of like a date rapey dude. Pretty exciting stuff.

you'd never see a grindr app for girls. women are a more picky and have a bigger list of boxes you need to tick off before they will fuck you.

It's only true for dating sites which can be unpredictable and unnecessarily challenging. Meet a girl at a party or out somewhere and you're already talking to her in person!

Archived