IGNORED

The Female Is Far From Being More Sexually Modest And Restrained Than The Male

Redruth

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gravity

I used to be so shy that aggressively horny girls that took initiative were the only ones I ever got to frolic in the jungle with.

Yep pretty much.

Ooh, wish that would happen to me.

I like aggressive women.

Agreed.

personally i wish women were less sexually aggressive to me. often i feel uncomfortable, like i am just meat for them. they only have one thing in mind and i get exhausted fulfilling this expectation. when they look at me they look right through me, right through my pants and i can tell they are only interested in one thing. i have a great personality and there is so much more i have to offer

hah !! also commiserations, but it is a bit like when beautiful people say that they are discriminated against, for being hot. So i empathize with you whilst being ever so slightly peeved. /hugz/*

*non-sexual

I think you'd have a great personality if you could decide on one, troony.

sigh.. yea, who are we really anyway? nothing more then a lump of flesh?

I think you'd have a great personality if you could decide on one, troony.

sigh.. yea, who are we really anyway? nothing more then a lump of flesh?

Are you having an existential crisis?

Guest Gravity

If any women feel like treating a man like a piece of meat, I'm up for it.

Treat me like a delicious steak.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

indiscriminate lubrication is probably an adaptation to protect against vaginal injury during rape. they should measure clitoral engorgement as well and see if there are any differences.

or just MRI to see if the right areas of the brain are activated, don't need a lubrication probe then. Twisted researchers will find any old excuse for lubrication meter to be inserted methinks.

im tired of only being looked at for my personality instead of whats in my pants

one day you'll find your soulmate

aww thanks deer. i thought you had forgot about me. i see you still think i'm something out of gummo (u seem to think everyone not on either coast is).

i suppose you're a pure blooded specimen descended from aphrodite herself? maybe you should reconsider your assumptions. what if i turned out to be much sexier than you? what if i made you look like tom arnold if i stood next to you? you never know. but fwiw sometimes i think of you as having a monobrow.

aren't we all? it's those who admit it freely who i respect

Yeah sure. Some days are better than others, but most days it isn't a crisis necessarily. It gets the worst when I'm lying in bed with nothing but my thoughts to myself.

Yeah sure. Some days are better than others, but most days it isn't a crisis necessarily. It gets the worst when I'm lying in bed with nothing but my thoughts to myself.

i think perspective limits our ability to know what 'better' really means. yes we feel 'better' sometimes, but really, compared to what? compared to how bad we felt before? even the most ecstatic harppiness we've ever felt is only a comparison to what we perceive as being the pinnacle of positive experience, based on what we have experienced or what we imagine to be true. it could all very easily be drudgery compared to what true happiness is.

what does true harppiness consist of?

i think perspective limits our ability to know what 'better' really means. yes we feel 'better' sometimes, but really, compared to what? compared to how bad we felt before? even the most ecstatic harppiness we've ever felt is only a comparison to what we perceive as being the pinnacle of positive experience, based on what we have experienced or what we imagine to be true. it could all very easily be drudgery compared to what true happiness is.

what does true harppiness consist of?

You happiness consists of being a twat.

More pseudo-philosophy from Redtruthtm

And yes im allow to say twat, i watch british television and follow the premier league, fuck off.

don't ignore me deer. this could be scientifically decided in a lab or in the field. if we could get a group of maybe 20 female specimens and then each of us pose for them, vaginal secretions measured and analyzed for viscosity (or juice-ocity), and whoever solicits the juiciest of juices is declared most sexiest. and what if i that someone was me, nene assgasms rape theory aside?

would that then make YOU gummo?

Archived