IGNORED

Seefeel - Quique

Guest beatfanatic

what the fuck does that even mean?!

"1,000 random copies pressed from first pressing (2,000) on blue wax"

I think they are trying to say that half the copies from the first pressing are blue? But yeah that is a really awkward way to write that. Warp, Bleep, wtf bbq, etc.

Guest Rulohead32

Quique is a spanish male name xD

So gay.

Actually is the diminutive of Enrique, and it's pronounced "keekeh" :)

Quique is a spanish male name xD

So gay.

Actually is the diminutive of Enrique, and it's pronounced "keekeh" :)

Yeah, I heard it being used on football coach Quique Flores, it's gay to name album after little male name

interesting that they would rerelease this. If there is demand for a 2000 vinyl pressing of seefeel then shirley brothomstates, chre, phex etc would be worth pressing....

Maybe its a test release?

edit...

One way to ensure your purchase is not random...

Walk into a record shop and buy a blue copy rather than preorder

One way to ensure your purchase is not random and that you actually get the record at all...

fixed that for you

I emailed a fellow from Medical Records about the 'random'ness of the blue copies. Apparently what that means is that the black editions and blue editions will not be discernibly different from simply looking at the sleeve. At the end of July Medical Records will be taking direct preorders and they will have blue copies on hand for whoever a blue one specifically.

I emailed a fellow from Medical Records about the 'random'ness of the blue copies. Apparently what that means is that the black editions and blue editions will not be discernibly different from simply looking at the sleeve. At the end of July Medical Records will be taking direct preorders and they will have blue copies on hand for whoever a blue one specifically.

whoever *wants* a blue one specifically.

One way to ensure your purchase is not random and that you actually get the record at all...

fixed that for you

:emotawesomepm9:

fixed that for you

:emotawesomepm9:

and to elaborate, I purchased the Diamond Version box set back in April. you'll note that the description states that it will be despatched in June.

You can guess the rest...

Blerp.

oh what goiter said makes sense, but also perhaps the randomness was to prevent a mad rush at the beginning... meaning not just the first 1000 are blue so it's worth it to wait maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

For those living in the US you can now preorder directly from 'Medical Records' and/or 'Light In The Attic Records' and save hugely on $hipping (not to mention they are selling the records for way less than BLEEP et al). I am told that if you put a word in quick via email they can put a blue one aside for you.

http://blog.lightintheattic.net/?p=12261

http://medical-records.org/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

For the past month Seefeel have been playing 25th Anniversary Quique shows where they play the entire LP live. There was one in Utecht and another in Barcelona recently. The next one is coming up in Paris on November 24th. More dates TBA:

Info on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/events/374584823280786/

Archived