IGNORED

FOR SALE: Korg MS-2000

Guest Aces

Guest Aces

Hello, I have for a Korg MS-2000 here. Unfortunately I can get no sound from it at all. When I tried to restore factory settings it gives me an MPU to DSP check error. Now, I know that is is fixable but I neither have the skills nor the money to fix this myself. I was thinking that it might be a good project for someone who likes fixing or circuit bending things, I know there are a few of you on here. To be honest I am a bit gutted because I bought it second hand for £260 and I used it a grand total of three times before this happened. I'm honestly not sure what it's worth in it's current state. I'm just going to say that I'm looking for £50 for it, I am however open to negotiate on the price as I want shot of it. I am UK based and I would prefer someone UK based to take it off my hands.

Any offers PM me or leave them here.

Guest Aces

It's just occurred to me that I have an Electribe ER-1 that I never use. It works perfectly too. I'm not sure if that is of any use to any of you as well.

Archived