IGNORED

Wear The Shadows Proudly, (a darker mix for the darker hours)

ghOsty

Here's a 70 minute mix I put together in Traktor the other night as my new alias Riiitz ... LOTS of dark vibes, even a couple moments of straight up sludge and doom there in the middle with some Boris & Witch...

https://soundcloud.com/baddreaminc/wear-the-shadows-proudly-2013

Here's the full tracklist:

Pye Corner Audio - Vorticism/ Miles - Flawed/ Unknown - #003/ Mark Pritchard - Ghosts/ Kassem Mosse - Nacht An Allen Tagen/ Hyetal - Northwest Passage (Vessel Remix)/ Sanctums - Jaguar (Silence In Presence)/ Violetshaped - Spectral Nightdrive/ Dalhous - Success Is Her Sensuality/ oOoOO - Mouchette/ The Haxan Cloak - Hounfour (Temple)/ Boards of Canada - Semana Mertvykh/ Boris - Method of Error/ Witch - Black Saint/ Miles - Lebensform/ Autechre - Runrepik/ Old Apparatus - Dourado/ Young Echo - Nexus/ oOoOO - The South/ IVVVO - Haters/ Lake Radio - Lake Kilarney/ Boards of Canada - Telepath/ The Haxan Cloak - Dieu/ Violetshaped - Out Of Any Symmetry/ Sigha - Scene Couple/ Ghost Cinema - Gravity Pull

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It should be downloadable, from Soundcloud... is it not? *takes a moment to check it out* Oh, well fuck... OK it is now!

Anyway I was gonna bump this in spirit of Halloween, now it is ACTUALLY downloadable, so yeah... check it out!

• 1 month later...
Guest Al Hounos

don't check WATMMixes much (especially now that six / sparklemotion isn't too active anymore), but work like this makes me glad when I do.

nice one!

Archived