IGNORED

Trackers / tracking

ZoeB

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god damn, I'd love to get into adlib tracking.. unfortunately I just don't have the space to build an old DOS PC, or the patience to find one of those laptops with adlib capability.

god damn, I'd love to get into adlib tracking.. unfortunately I just don't have the space to build an old DOS PC, or the patience to find one of those laptops with adlib capability.

Just use whatever host you're comfortable with and use this as a VSTi - https://bsutherland.github.io/JuceOPLVSTi/

never liked making music on the go with a laptop trackpad etc. maybe Renoise or something would be good for this! (Macbook air)

Yes, I have Renoise also in my mini-laptop/tablet I take with me when I'm traveling. I doodle around with different ideas while I'm on a train or bus.

I will always be the most powerful with Renoise and audio files.. that being said its about as fun as my day job programming with golang.

Archived