IGNORED

The Ashes

Soloman Tump

"hyped for the season this year" .. umm, has this anything to do with the fact that you are odds on favourites this time around.

lol sports.

Of course that's the reason, do you have any idea how depressing the 90's was?!

I'm in the "Broad was a bit cunty there" camp.

I would have walked, and Broad should have walked. However Australia have lots of previous (Michael Clarke in particular) and Australia only have themselves to blame because they used up their referrals. A little cunty, but it's not his job to give himself out.

"hyped for the season this year" .. umm, has this anything to do with the fact that you are odds on favourites this time around.

lol sports.

Of course that's the reason, do you have any idea how depressing the 90's was?!

i don't mind either way ;-]

Wherever you go in the world, there is always an Irish themed bar that shows the sport you want to watch.

Found one such place in Florence at the weekend and had an awesome time watching this on Friday! Even some Ozzies in the building. Saturday was a wedding and Sunday was travelling home so a bit gutted I missed the finale of this, but plenty more to come.

Wherever you go in the world, there is always an Irish themed bar that shows the sport you want to watch.

Found one such place in Florence at the weekend and had an awesome time watching this on Friday! Even some Ozzies in the building. Saturday was a wedding and Sunday was travelling home so a bit gutted I missed the finale of this, but plenty more to come.

It really was a fantastic 5th Day.

Surprised England took the option to delay lunch, I thought they definitely should have taken the break, ask it worked later on when they had just 20 to defend.

Yes, we always hide a couple of our guys in irish pubs around the world. You've discovered our secret.

Great way to start the series. An exciting test indeed. Anderson is a legend in my eyes. That said, I think it will be closer than many people think, the Aussies won't take this lying down. On to Lords we go. Looking forward to sitting watching that all weekend.

As for Broad, while not in the spirit of the game, I feel he's right to stand his ground. It's up to the umpires to give him out, and most people will stand there even at this level. As many may know umpires are no perfect, and have given dodgy decisions out down the years. Overall, it really is Clarke's fault for not using the DRS wisely, and this is case and point for the system. Although, even with the DRS, we have seen some howlers in this match,Trott namely.

Forgot to mention, as I've been watching this all day, but the ECB has an official channel that streams (the Sky Sports stream) per session. Just view their channel page here.

The Stream is obviously restricted by IP, so I presume it doesn't work with a UK IP, but as I'm not there works perfectly for me! Perhpas it would work with VPN or IP redirect etc.

Added bonus, no adverts. Enjoy!!!

Archived