Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters - Tomorrow Is Another Day

schaussnpeters.jpg

Ulrich Schnauss and the lead singer of Engineers, Mark Peters, will be releasing their follow-up to 2012's Underrated Silence later this year on October 25th.

Samples below are sounding pretty great to my ears, and there's even some singing by Ulrich himself:

Edited by Higgins VanHiggins
  • 1 month later...

Oh wow, sounds amazing. I still haven't heard the first one yet; I should get on that!

Edited by modey
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cheers Higgins, just nabbed a d/l from Boomkat. Only on first track but it's sounding LUSH already :music:

Track 2 is fucking sublime.

2013 is the shit!

Edited by Ifeelspace

This will be in my top 10 for 2013 without a doubt. 'Walking With My Eyes Closed' was surprising to my ears, but i LOVE EEEET

Oh for sure, completely agree. Its a lovely album from start to finish, and 'Additional Ghosts' and 'Walking With My Eyes Closed' are a beautiful 1-2 punch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rubin Farr
      Quarantine jams released for your listening pleasure:
      https://ulrichschnauss.bandcamp.com/
    • By BOCfan
      Ulrich Schnauss will shortly be releasing Now Is A Timeless Present, a career retrospective boxset. 
      Having reaquired all of the rights to his catalogue a couple of years back, Ulrich set about remastering all of his albums to date, with quite substantial reworking done to his most recent two albums, 'A Long Way To Fall' and 'No Further Ahead Than Today'. Alongside his previously released albums there will be a new release, 'Now Is A Timeless Present,' featuring previously unreleased and disparate material. It wil be available to buy digitally from the 6th December with a physical release to follow in January. 
      Click me
    • By granty
      Emotion Wave is proud to present Daffodils, a compilation album of experimental electronic artists from Liverpool and beyond:

https://emotionwave.bandcamp.com/album/daffodils

The album features new and unreleased music from Phono Ghosts, Polypores, Mark Peters, Lo Five, Impulse Array, Afternaut, Melodien, Foxen Cyn, Loka, Isocore, Jacques Malchance, Mark Lawless, Dublock, Jean Michel Noir, Glitchfield Plaines, Simon Jones Chillout Donk Experience + more. 

Emotion Wave is collaborating with Preston-based tape label Concrète, to release a limited edition yellow double cassette. The album will be launched with a full day of live music from contributing artists at 81 Renshaw Street on the day of release: 

www.facebook.com/events/442991516098927 

All proceeds from the sale of Daffodils and its launch event will go to Merseyside Domestic Violence Services: mdvs.co.uk 
    • By Rubin Farr
      https://itun.es/us/r8xkgb
    • By BOCfan
      German electronic wizard Ulrich Schnauss will be releasing his fifth solo album, No Further Ahead Than Today, on November 4th 2016.

There are currently no samples available at the time of this posting but I'm given to understand that these will probably start going live soon. I was, however, at a gig during the UK tour he performed this year and though I am a dyed in the wool Schnauss megafan, this is hand on heart some of the best material he has produced yet, with one particular track being one of the most euphoric pieces of music I've yet heard.

My most anticipated album of 2016 for sure.