IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

It's not gonna be like a scrapbook style ep where the tracks that didn't make the album get thrown in, like Move of Ten was (though I enjoyed mot). Just basing off the fact that the album was so long and its taken some time for them to announce this.

I hope it's a well constructed lush ass ep, like envane.

of course it will be lush, their first french release.

l'ósch

Didn't Warp release MoT pretty fast? I recall the release happened literally one month after it was announced - do I have this right? Seems like the EPs have a shorter waiting time from announcement to release.

If this things doesn't have 11 tracks, doesn't last 1 hour, 1 minute and 11 seconds, and doesn't have an 11 minute ambient track, then I don't know what's gonna happen.

puking-1.gif

Didn't Warp release MoT pretty fast? I recall the release happened literally one month after it was announced - do I have this right? Seems like the EPs have a shorter waiting time from announcement to release.

Initial official announcement was made on 25/05/2010

digital downloads released almost an entire month (14/06/2010) before physical release date (12/07/2010)

so there was almost 2 months notice before actual release date, when they made the announcement.

Edited by oscillik