IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

Awesome news!! Autechre are too good to us really so conistent with release schedule and with Quality... those fucking guys :wub:

we should send them a thank you gift

:twoism:

Awesome news!! Autechre are too good to us really so conistent with release schedule and with Quality... those fucking guys :wub:

do we have the brothers blessing to do it?

In Ae-fashion:

stella.jpg

In Ae-fashion:

stella.jpg

that's actually fucking bang on

I vaguely remember an interview where they said live shows are meant for a specific time and place and not as a recording to be played everywhere? Something to that effect. So based on that I'm thinking it's not a live thing. I like the name, excited to hear.

I have it on Good Authority™ that L Event is related to Exai, and is a 4 track EP - four more tracks of Exai-ish lushness!

Come to think of it, I think I was told it was a 4 track way back when... damn, getting old sucks when it comes to remembering things! :emotawesomepm9:

L Event = Live Event?

live recordings finally?

that woud be the best course of action, since the last 2 live tours are still superior music to the entirety of Exai

I start to like Exai but yes how about this ep being a 4 hour wav live recording in the style of Quadrange

i haven't listened to exai for months, much shorter shelf life and 'grower' ability than Untilted, Quaristice and perhaps even Oversteps (although at this point i'd put oversteps on par with exai, exai slightly edging it out)

anybody else experience this? Good time for an EP, hopefully the tracks are more detail oriented if they are only 4. If we get only 4 tracks like Bladelores or Iris was a Pupil i'll be pretty disappointed.

i haven't listened to exai for months, much shorter shelf life and 'grower' ability than Untilted, Quaristice and perhaps even Oversteps (although at this point i'd put oversteps on par with exai, exai slightly edging it out)

anybody else experience this? Good time for an EP, hopefully the tracks are more detail oriented if they are only 4. If we get only 4 tracks like Bladelores or Iris was a Pupil i'll be pretty disappointed.

Exai keeps getting better and better for me.