IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

wait, aren't people complaining that Exai is too long to listen through to in one sitting?

While it is quite possible I just haven't paid enough attention to people's opinions on here, the only time I remember seeing someone complain that Exai was too long for one sitting was that Pitchfork review.

Some have claimed they put it on but lost interest before it's over, but that's a slightly different complaint.

... I await the multiquote proving me wrong...

Edited by fizzkinz

Long trax or tiny interludes, as long as it has Autechre written on the record, i'm sure it will be dope.

Exai is fantastic, quite heavy & complex, really different from Oversteps, but i love it & diversity has always been one of Autechre's strenght.

After the arrival of the black pope mondays will be the days of big announcements at the badass indie-label... said Nostradamus.

(by black pope i guess he meant Obama)

How can an album be too long?

Surely you just don't listen to it all at once if you don't want to.

It's even split up on CD and on Vinyl, people come up with the weirdest complaints.

Not French, you ninnies - think Spanish!

L = El = The

"The" Event!

:emotawesomepm9:

Gotcha.

gzQhC7e.jpg

oh my fking gawd.

LOL! El Rob enmascarado y Sean calavera

Edited by vganalog