IGNORED

The Zimmerman case?

chenGOD

definitely. but it's beyond dispute that there were deliberate tactics from certain media networks to presuppose a racial narrative.

the frustration is that you have to take the side of either

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS A RACIST MURDERER

or

TRAYVON MARTIN IS A DRUG ADDICT MASTER THIEF BOXING CHAMPION

and if you fall outside of either of those distinctions, you clearly aren't supporting the obviously "right" side. and this is absolutely manufactured. The sad part is that both sides of dialogue so eagerly perpetuate the manufactured positions.

This is the major problem with politics in general. Everything is treated like a dichotomy and all of the in-between shades are rounded off to the nearest binary pole.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of getting in a peeing match with Carlos, do you guys have any thoughts on the link he posted? Or any response to the lawfulness of brandishing weapons?

I find it ridiculous but sadly par for the course for Zimmerman supporters to condemn the Martin-supporters for using conjectural evidence to support their position, and then immediately do the same for themselves.

to me what you just said is the crux of this entire manufactured discussion. It just illustrates how irrationally polarized it is. It's extremely bizarre to me that people believe 100% Zimmerman's account of events. Do they not realize that anyone being charged with murder with the help of lawyers will come up with the best possible defense to get off said charges regardless of it's factualness? The whole 'conservative' perspective on this seems to be a do-gooder saint who is incapable of lying VS a drug addled thug. IT's just crazy in the first place how absurd it is that there is a built in liberal or conservative position on this at all. It reminds me of the Rodney King trial how you will still find plenty of conservative folk out there who don't deny Rodney King was horribly beaten but will still say 'but he was on PCP and he was REALLY violent when he got out of the car, they werent just beating him for no reason, he started it' <--- beyond tragic that people actually say this shit

probably not the best parallel to draw, seeing how he turned out, lol

looool, collecting money to purchase him firearms? how many are they going to get him?

I've seen two separate pools so at least two :emotawesomepm9:

Thank you for your 5 awesome posts. Your work is done on this forum.

Let's all give Carlos a round of applause for contributing to the forum.

Anyway, the door is behind the Luke Vibert subforum. Take care, now.

lol, the fuck is this about?

looool, collecting money to purchase him firearms? how many are they going to get him?

I've seen two separate pools so at least two :emotawesomepm9:

Thank you for your 5 awesome posts. Your work is done on this forum.

Let's all give Carlos a round of applause for contributing to the forum.

Anyway, the door is behind the Luke Vibert subforum. Take care, now.

lol, the fuck is this about?

Just a bit of hazing. I tend to dish it out when a member with 2 posts is condescending to a member with 2000 posts.

Too late to rehabilitate mate, he is banned.

Did you guys confirm he was a Compson via IP or something?

Delet...? Or is it the "themed" nature which deserved the banhammer?

Edit.: nvrmnd. Answers can be found in the transgender thread

Guest chunky

zimmerman and his mother are mexican. what's all the fuss about? and how can it be chunky be playing a racecard when this whole narrative of this trial is about a white guy that murdered an innocent black kid. and the guy is not white he's a mexican and his mother looks like speedy gonzalez. next time the usa can vote in a mexican president just so he can say "yeah that zimmerman guy is me from 20 years ago"

Last bunch of posts were great.

Also, I don't think Compson would have posted that stuff in the trans thread. He's raised trans and gay issues before as part of his criticism of the mid east.

not use it as a visual threat before any physical confrontation took place.

Because this is actually illegal in the context of concealed carry handguns. 'Brandishing a weapon' is not allowed.

12 posts in and you are the most annoying fuck on the internet.

Yeah okay moron

Do you have any comments on the legitimacy of his claim or are you going to just personally attack him?

Because this is actually illegal in the context of concealed carry handguns. 'Brandishing a weapon' is not allowed.

Yeah okay moron

Do you have any comments on the legitimacy of his claim or are you going to just personally attack him?

It was very obvious he was a troll

Yeah okay moron

yeah you moron? are you just going to personally attack him? you, personally, are a moron.

• 3 months later...

Archived