IGNORED

The Zimmerman case?

chenGOD

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

This zimmerman guy really is a creep isn't he. It's like he's been on this non-stop el stupido rampage ever since his release from getting prosecuted for what now without a shadow of a doubt was probably a dirty low iQ rage kill. They should get it over with already and prosecute him as a latino.

Bender.JPG

woah woah woah, this is just too much:

"These codependent biases of white innocence and black guilt were crystalized through comparisons between Zimmerman (who is Hispanic but was perceived as white)"

so here we have a major media outlet lamenting that possibly zim's being perceived as white got him off the hook? even though it was the major media outlets who insisted on CALLING him white, when he identified as hispanic? and even in the face of criticism for doing that by people who were defending zim's right to having a fair trail? the vast majority of people who who agreed with the verdict thought it was sleezy of those media outlets to push the idea of zim being 'white' in the first place, just as it was to always show his mug shot beside a pic of 12 yr old trayvon.

but now that very same media who made zimmerman into a white when they thought it would help stir up outrage and prosecute him, and allow them to report another case of the rampant white on black racist killings we have so much of going on, now those very same people are going to have the nerve to say 'who was perceived as white' in a sentence and attribute that perception to his getting off the hook?! REALLY?

WOW.

ya know, maybe if the national media didn't decide to meddle, and try to turn the situation into a lynch mob in the first place, the dude might have eventually been found guilty. if they hadn't done that, it'd have been a lot more possible for there to be something resembling partial jurors.

but really man i mean, the audacity that they are going to not only pretend to be blameless in this, and lament his white perception which they MADE HAPPEN... because first they thought it'd be better to portray him as white, and now they want a redo where they can call him hispanic because calling him white didn't work. and of course, plenty of people will read these articles, written by total douchebag, meddling assholes, who may very well have prevented the guilty verdict in the first place through their meddling, and ppl will agree with those articles. without thinking about any of this.

and i say these authors are douchebag meddlers because afaik he still hasn't been found guilty of anything. but these articles out now, and leading up to the trail, just threw any pretense of innocent until proven guilty out the window. at this point yeah clearly the guy is disturbed. i guess having a target on your back where you can't go outside without a vest on might do that to anyone. but with regards to the media, i don't see how anyone can't see that they are possibly the #1, fucked up entity in all of this. like for example, bill clinton had MULTIPLE allegations of sexual harassment and even rape brought against him up to and before the paula jones/lewinski deal. but i seriously doubt that any of these same authors would have or did publish anything after jones/lewinski happened like 'well case closed, the guy really was a rapist'. on the other hand when herman cain (a black republican) had a couple of allegations of inappropriately touching some anonymous women, his political aspirations are sniped and over, and of course the media was there helping make that happen. it was probably media types who went and dredged those old allegations up. so, i don't know maybe there is a white protection thing going on here, but maybe it only applies to certain whites?

"it'd have been a lot more possible for there to be something resembling partial jurors." i meant to say impartial. the media poisoned that well, as did the president with his comment about how trayvon could have been his son. that comment was more divisive than it was about making sure that there was going to be anything like true justice. and the media did everything they could to convict the dude, and for them to be pissed now that some people might think of zim as a white, when any people seeing him as white got that idea from THEM, any honest person should see that as a joke. when the story first broke the headlines actually said in big letters 'white guy' 'black boy'. THEY DID THAT. people can be mad about the outcome of the trial all day long, forever, but maybe they should be looking at the media for f'ing things up so bad in the first place. or maybe someone somewhere, like even just a few people, should look beyond the primary figures in these stories, and consider the media feeding them their info as another entity that maybe also should be held accountable for their actions?

seriously, look at how they say "This past summer Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding twice, and he participated in what appears to be a staged car crash rescue to repair his soiled public image."

so 2 speeding tickets.. and they link to an article full of what the article itself describes as conspiracy theories, and goes on to present as having little to no supporting evidence, and they link to that by saying he 'participated in' which is already suggestive of the thing definitely being staged, and then continue that it appears to be a staged car crash rescue. but the article they use as a reference/link, itself, admits that it's conspiracy theorists just under the headline:

"These conspiracy theorists are convinced Trayvon Martin's killer staged a car crash to boost his beleaguered image"

so according to http://www.theguardian.com/, two speeding tickets and some conspiracy theories that you pulled people out of a car = u being public menace fo sho

serious man, if that's all it takes then i'd have to be a level 6 maniac. i got 2 speeding tickets 2 days in a row once, and kinda 'tried to evade' the 2nd time!

i already know my saying any of this is likely to get comments like 'youre a fucking idiot misterE' just like last time, but seriously. if people can't see that this exact type of COMPLETE LACK of journalistic integrity, is what got everyone in the country whipped into a frenzy over this story, and very well even resulted in zimmerman walking, due to the media being so overzealous to throw their weight around and help get a conviction, and make sure he's convicted in the eyes of the public one way or the other, that's not my prob. if people can't see that the media doing this shit doesn't help get anything like justice, just like it didn't last time, then fire away. call me an idiot. but that article is gd ridiculous, and just a quick glance at several talking about the event, seem to have the same (total lack of) standards. but by all means lets have a round two where the media play us like fiddles all over again!

In defense of zimmerman (not the case, i still think he's guilty): he probably has no life at this point.

He's recognized by everyone, and not in a good way. It's probably impossible to have some kind of normal life.

i actually think MrE has quite a few good pts. in his many posts

(not that I agree with all of them, but still, some shady shit)

tl;dr

Zimmerman case has nothing to do with wanting justice anymore. it is now racebaiting, pure and simple

i actually think MrE has quite a few good pts. in his many posts

(not that I agree with all of them, but still, some shady shit)

tl;dr

Zimmerman case has nothing to do with wanting justice anymore. it is now racebaiting, pure and simple

Yeah I agree that MisterE has some good points on this matter.

If I was able to design the world anew then media advertising would present very dry information with no emotional manipulation. In this world all information seems to come packaged with some measure of propaganda, intentionally or not.

Archived