IGNORED

Hello I am new here

Guest ffightus

Guest ffightus

I am learning to make music.. Ive already made some things. If you ge ta chance take a listen. I really need some help and suggestions. The link is https://soundcloud.com/FFIGHTUS Thanks so much! Where is a good place on this site to learn music production???

-FF

Also, sometimes pasting the url will not auto populate your message body with the soundcloud player... if that happens click the BBCode Mode button. then paste and post. feel free to browse, comment and ask questions as it is encouraged for community growth.

Welcome

Guest chunky

New to the forum? You must pray to the giant glass idol then pay tribute to the great grand wizard of the local fraternity. It's all in the rules, written by Prof Fred McGriff himself (professor of Shiteology at U.R.P.P.). When you make sense of the strafing and chorties then things will fall in to place, in mp3 format of course.

I'm not a huge fan of dubstep, but I like what you've done there. Love the use of strings, very Mu siq (how do you do the fucking smu sign?).

You're on the team! Have your people call my people, we'll do lunch. :emotawesomepm9:

Your dubstep is a bit too hyper for my taste, but it's definitely very well produced and it's obvious that you know your shit :) I wish some of your tracks were longer, though, because I would be interested in hearing how your tracks develops.

I'm not a huge fan of dubstep, but I like what you've done there. Love the use of strings, very Mu siq (how do you do the fucking smu sign?).

You're on the team! Have your people call my people, we'll do lunch. :emotawesomepm9:

µ

hold alt + 230

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/altchrc.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived