IGNORED

Autechre - L Event

Who directed Allen? Robert Rodriguess?

Woody Allen was slated to, but then John Hughes came in and did it under an alias. The studio thought that cut was a little too 'teeny' (the original chest-burster scene was a lot like a proto-Breakfast Club) and so they brought in Tony Scott's brother, some dude named Ridley, who reshot some of the film and added in some grainy video bullshit and lots of noises. He tried to self-promote by renaming the main character to Ellen Ridley (it was originally Ellen Wachowski.) but the studio went to great expenses to re-dub the audio with P's instead of D's so her name became Ellen Ripley. Ridley Scott has never been heard from again.

Oh, I remember Ripley Scott, he went on to do that show, Ridley's Believe it or Not with Dean Cain. That was a good show. He's working mostly in flash animation for infomercials today, if memory serves. Funny thing, he used to be head flash instructor at Designer's Republic so there is a connection to Autechruh.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who directed Allen? Robert Rodriguess?

Woody Allen was slated to, but then John Hughes came in and did it under an alias. The studio thought that cut was a little too 'teeny' (the original chest-burster scene was a lot like a proto-Breakfast Club) and so they brought in Tony Scott's brother, some dude named Ridley, who reshot some of the film and added in some grainy video bullshit and lots of noises. He tried to self-promote by renaming the main character to Ellen Ridley (it was originally Ellen Wachowski.) but the studio went to great expenses to re-dub the audio with P's instead of D's so her name became Ellen Ripley. Ridley Scott has never been heard from again.

Oh, I remember Ripley Scott, he went on to do that show, Ridley's Believe it or Not with Dean Cain. That was a good show. He's working mostly in flash animation for infomercials today, if memory serves. Funny thing, he used to be head flash instructor at Designer's Republic so there is a connection to Autechruh.

I wish both Ridley Scott and Dean Cain would instruct me on flashing.

:pedobear::pedobear::pedobear:

when do you guys want me and rob to release this?

On no rush. Take your time.

Just kidding. DO IT

Guest mrgypsum

think this will be a proper ep? not like move of ten or quaristice ep? more a gantz graf type affair. whats your guess, i am thinking more towards a proper ep.

• 2 weeks later...

██████████████████████████████

what are you driving at here?

i really hope if this EP is only 4 tracks the tracks are of much higher quality than anything appearing on Exai. Something at least on the level of Pro Radii or the Plc would be good, even Treale. I don't feel like anything on Exai has the same complexity, unique vibes and ultimately the staying power those tracks had

i really hope if this EP is only 4 tracks the tracks are of much higher quality than anything appearing on Exai. Something at least on the level of Pro Radii or the Plc would be good, even Treale. I don't feel like anything on Exai has the same complexity, unique vibes and ultimately the staying power those tracks had

lol

:cerious::cerious: :cerious:

Archived