IGNORED

Autechre - L Event

are people still thinking Bladelores is an amazing track or has the adrenaline rush cloud of an incoming autechre release worn off yet? because clearly it is an inferior track to any of the ones I listed, actually I challenge anybody to name me one track of Exai which exceeds any of those in quality

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope if this EP is only 4 tracks the tracks are of much higher quality than anything appearing on Exai. Something at least on the level of Pro Radii or the Plc would be good, even Treale. I don't feel like anything on Exai has the same complexity, unique vibes and ultimately the staying power those tracks had

tumblr_meb8evcU021roqzu6o1_400.gif

Guest bitroast

are people still thinking Bladelores is an amazing track or has the adrenaline rush cloud of an incoming autechre release worn off yet? because clearly it is an inferior track to any of the ones I listed, actually I challenge anybody to name me one track of Exai which exceeds any of those in quality

I don't think you're doing it quite right.

But that's okay. You can just be angry about it on the Internet.

not inferior at all just listen to Fleure, you need to put more time and life in this album John

Yeah, the recks on beat wrecks me everytime, Bladelores is still doing it for me too.

Vekos, Nodeszh, what about irlite??? surely you agree that track is on the level of those tracks you mentioned, spl9, 1 1 is, all great stuff imo, and all better than the plc and even Treale.

I haven't heard treale in ages, think I'll listen to it now, thanks ;)

Yeah, I agree, but bladelores is the weakest track so it's a bit unfair to single it out. I think there are some fantastic tracks, like track 2, vekos, cloudline, and a few others.

no Jatevee C fans? my favorite

It's the second worst, maybe even first worst actually

anthony fantano here

You've got to be shitting me :) Compared to what they're capable of it's abominable.

anthony fantano here

You've got to be shitting me :) Compared to what they're capable of it's abominable.

man this track makes my eyeballs flep in the back of my skull i'm ready to start a bloody fistfight here

anthony fantano here

man this track makes my eyeballs flep in the back of my skull i'm ready to start a bloody fistfight here

It's my favorite of the first section for sure. Flep is my favorite though, probably. The whole album is still too much for me though. It really messed me up the first time I listened to it. I just sat on the couch with a cider and listened to it, and I fell asleep but I wasn't really asleep. It was almost like sleep paralysis actually.

The leaked track, tuinorizn, is my least favorite on Exai (seemed to try to cater to the dubstep crowd). Bladelores had some theoretical, super-album Autechre vs King Tubby vibes goin' on so I don't really understand the non-love. Exai seems like a mixed bag (which is good), anyway, so there's something for everyone. Varæty is good for you.

i really hope if this EP is only 4 tracks the tracks are of much higher quality than anything appearing on Exai. Something at least on the level of Pro Radii or the Plc would be good, even Treale. I don't feel like anything on Exai has the same complexity, unique vibes and ultimately the staying power those tracks had

Nah.

Guest bitroast

Nah.

Nah.

Ok, so there's irlite (get 0),

the cool trifecta of jatevee c,t ess xi, and vekoS,

bladelores is suave as fuck,

you can't fuck with spl9, recks on, or YJY UX.

^ This is THE shit. Ae just killing it.

And those are just the tip of the iceberg, son.

WMQeiiU.jpg

tumblr_meb8evcU021roqzu6o1_400.gif

lolololol

Exai is a monster.

and so is bladelores

javatee C had a lot of first-listening strength for me, although it's not really a grower. still a great track imo

Archived