IGNORED

Tim Hecker - Virgins

Virgins was one of my favourite records of 2013, love it!

I'm going to see him sunday in De Vooruit in Ghent, after reading this i think wearing earplugs is required? :biggrin:

thanks for the heads up lil lord!

was unaware of this, i'm there!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

Virgins was one of my favourite records of 2013, love it!

I'm going to see him sunday in De Vooruit in Ghent, after reading this i think wearing earplugs is required? :biggrin:

thanks for the heads up lil lord!

was unaware of this, i'm there!

Great!

Guest fiveknuckle

Absolutely love Virgins by Tim Hecker

Can anyone recommend the most similar albums they know to this? Either by Tim Hecker or other artists?

Thanks!

Steve

I went, it was LOUD.

wow you think so?? i was there as well and i never been to a gig were the music was so QUIET!!!! seriously if i put this shit on at home it's a million times louder. !!

I'v never even seen a hipster before but this was a the ultimate hipster wankfest! i arrived at the gig when he already started, we thought wow SO QUIEEEETTT, we need 2 get to the front but everyone was sitting on the ground(looool) so we had the stand in the middle.

lol look it's like a train to auschwitz i told my gf cause everone was standing there like a sad zombie who pooped his pants, some dude turns around and yells at me WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'M GONNA GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!! like he's trying to read a friggin book or something

then later one of those bearded dudes starts pushing me in the back, i'm like dude wtf stop pushing and just stand in front of me you fucking idiot!! cause there was like room for 100more people!

tim hecker played like one hour, i don't even think i heard one virgins track, then it was over probably cause he had a depression of the serious hipster people and the fact that you could hear him fart on the other side of the room cause it was so QUIIEEET

i think if i lighted a joint there people would have murdered us

17FUCKING EURO AND A TRAINTICKET

should have spend me money on irish coffees in the bar

What's Hellgian hipster like? Is there such a thing as ironic Congo-chic?

Are there health and safety regs in Europe about concert loudness as there with portable audio devices?

What's Hellgian hipster like? Is there such a thing as ironic Congo-chic?

Are there health and safety regs in Europe about concert loudness as there with portable audio devices?

well they look hip, snobby and cleaner then me, is that a hipster?

i looked it up and the soundlimit is 100db, now the concerts sound like you are deaf, what a fucking joke!

eh sorry tim but you can't play louder then an electric toothbrush, welcome to belgium

ffs i swear this country is against everything i do

awesome going to see him on Donaufestival the first time after the show i´m going to take a selfie with him :emotawesomepm9:

he was wearing a bright orange Adebesi beanie hat before the gig I went to, which sadly he took off before going on stage.

found it, btw that's one dude from Ulver.

YYTpd0opeFk.jpg

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

love this album but have ZERO interest in seeing it live. I can't stand standing around listening to music anymore. if it aint danceble then I'm listening to it at home

• 2 years later...

Archived