The meaning of 'Tuss'

Guest skibby

DXM

lol just saying the guy basically made an album called Drugs and people are still trying to find deep meaning in that

no but uh richard's probably a smart guy and it means all of the above a double/triple/quadruple entendre like analord

DXM

lol just saying the guy basically made an album called Drugs and people are still trying to find deep meaning in that

no but uh richard's probably a smart guy and it means all of the above a double/triple/quadruple entendre like analord

made an epic masterpiece called drug use

Guest cult fiction

its a word that means wanker.

didnt actually watch the video, that got cleared up

I always thought that was the case, but the video indicates that it's actually a nonsense curse word commonly used by children, which, like many curse words can easily be applied to a wanker.

He says as a kid he could say Tuss as much as he liked and nobody could call him on it because it wasn't a 'real' curse word. Sort've like how the Tuss was so clearly Aphex but Warp couldn't call him on it(he still owes them at least one album to fulfill his contract).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By goDel
      Any info on this track?
      Just rediscovered it. Lovely stuff!
      Had it sitting on my HD from 2012. Supposedly posted on MySpace way earlier (2005).
      Reminds me of EOD. Or Wisp. Don't think it's AFX.
      Old/closed thread:

• By LimpyLoo
      This is probably the best lecture about *anything* I've ever seen:

(But also, check out his Harvard and U of Toronto lectures, or his other one-off lectures...all amazing stuff)
    • By cooliofranco
      Tysk Raider - Tysk Raider
      On Bandcamp

Got thrown around these parts as fake AFX and the Tuss. Really great analog stuff. 
    • By Unknown Freq
      Just purchased this for 25$ on ebay.. can't be original right? Didn't even know it was on cassette til now. thougth it was worth a gamble. The pics of the cassette looks genuine compared to those on discogs.
      Love these forums btw. Thanks for having me!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TUSS-Rushup-Edge-Confederation-Trough-RARE-LTD-CASSETTE-Richard-D-James-/121984451029?nma=true&si=Rj9DyVRhP6yLA0jPGj%252BObUdLwtU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

https://www.discogs.com/Tuss-Rushup-Edge-Confederation-Trough/release/6639454

• By fxbip
      Some tunes I made last week,breakbeat and braindance.Progressive stuff.Im getting there,these have been huge fun to make.
      I took fenix funk as model for first track.
      Ive been listening to some Slayer and it shows in the 2 last tracks,it got some metal inspired riff in them.
      Hope you ll enjoy.