IGNORED

Life

Jody Dark

It's OK Jody. If something is bugging you try and get to know it better on its own rules. If that doesn't work either destroy it or move on. There are no rules and you can p much just follow your star straight to nova.

So basically:

1. Let a kitten lick your ear.
  2. Let a puppy lick your face.
  3. Live life like a lion.
  4. Move to outerspace.

would you really like to help? are you helping everyone that asks for help or do you choose? if so how do you choose? what are your criterias? would you like to help op because of his avatar? do you thkn he's a female? coudl you help me also?

would you really like to help? are you helping everyone that asks for help or do you choose? if so how do you choose? what are your criterias? would you like to help op because of his avatar? do you thkn he's a female? coudl you help me also?

It sounds like the OP has something on their mind and I would like to help if I can.

1. Let a puppy lick your face.

I was recently in a boat in an absolutely massive fast moving river and very anxious about being there. like, really really really, thinking I was about to die. My friend's dog, who was usually wary of me, came up to me and licked me on the face, because she could tell that I was having a hard time. That was an interspecies moment of pure animal empathy. Don't forget the power of life.

Life is like a †‡ΦûOƒ±╕╖╕╗╜╢╝╡┤╗╣║§§↨§↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ ╕ in your cheeseburger when you leasy expect it.

Archived