IGNORED

lack of watmm coverage of the royal birth

eugene

so yeah i was wondering why the lack of demeaning jokes, memes, photoshops, public expressions of disgust and so on at the whole ordeal and the media craze that surrounds it, given the prominence of british and commonwealth watmmers.

i hope Lain C is writing some epic post about the thing that would make its readers barf in their mouths at the mere mention of the topic.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chunky

day of kaiser wilhelm ii's birth

streets and newspapers in germany and england were full of good cheer.

peace in europe would be secured by a half german half english future king. d'oh.

I'm sitting in a diner where this is being shown on TV, eating a burger (good but not worthy of the thread). My back is to the TV and I can't be arsed to turn around. Glad I'm not that kid, though.

I'm sick of it being all over the media. Let's keep WATMM a royal free zone

This. And my sentiments are no different regarding coverage of the elite in my own country.

I'm sitting in a diner where this is being shown on TV, eating a burger (good but not worthy of the thread). My back is to the TV and I can't be arsed to turn around. Glad I'm not that kid, though.

I'd love to be that kid.

yesterday it was all over the NBC and CNN coverage in the morning..."suicide bombing...wildfires...awkward update about Zimmerman helping someone...Alright! Let's go back to Natalie in London."

I swear, next time around it'll be like "let's go back to the vaginascope and genetic marker predictions"

TBH I am curious about the name. I mean he's literally "Son_of_the_Duke_and_Duchess_of_Cambridge" right now.

My bet is on Haroxanderpoleonardian Shakur XVI

Archived