Great and interesting sounds! I really like the reverse noise sample that's pretty prominent at the beginning of the track. It gets a bit too chaotic for my taste after 1:28, but sound-wise it's great :)

Cheers guys! Totally understand and agree about the structure - the track was made up of pretty much just a few layers of improvised synth tweaking so could definitely do a framework built around it.

Crazy mad drumming work, very nice! You might wanna do more with the pad later on, atm it feels like a generic idm background pad, if you get what I mean :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By futureimage
      Hello everyone,

I played London's New River Studios at the end of last month. Eden Grey put the event on and I was asked to do stuff for around half an hour. This is what happened:

[bandcamp]792211577[/bandcamp]

Cheers!
      Fin
    • By futureimage
      Hello,

I'm putting out my first DIY release in a -very- long time. Two live sets on one C90 cassette. Available to order from Bandcamp now, and will begin shipping tomorrow.

• By futureimage
      Hey guys,

I thought I'd post these tracks up here. A friend and I have been working together for about a year now - she writes and records, brings me stems, I polish them up I guess. Anyway, we've finally finished our first batch of work, and she's put up a couple of tracks here:

https://soundcloud.com/lickinganorchid/marrow

https://soundcloud.com/lickinganorchid/terraform

Enjoy!
      Fin
    • By futureimage
      New compilation out from Anti-Ghost Moon Ray, home of Gazelle Twin, Bernholz, Great Pagans and more. I'm very happy to have submitted a track to this - the people behind AGMR are absolutely lovely. The compilation generally is really great and has a nice flow to it, and all proceeds go to Medecins Sans Frontieres. Here's the blurb:

Purchase here!