IGNORED

Shitposting: A Retrospective

CharlesWatkins

getting all'ya up in someone's face and expose the shit gravel they spit out by being the same shit decaying matter of output that they must be ashamed.

so many names held accountable.

Ehrlichman, pretty good summary. I believe there are lots of variables that govern the laws of shitposting. Some of which are:

- desperately seeking atttention

- whining/crying about something subjective like art or music

- spamming

- posting obvious shit like something that just happened in the news

Ehrlichman, pretty good summary. I believe there are lots of variables that govern the laws of shitposting. Some of which are:

- desperately seeking atttention

- whining/crying about something subjective like art or music

- spamming

- posting obvious shit like something that just happened in the news

yeah being human is so pathetic

disclaimer: i never said i dont shitpost nor do i not enjoy it. there is a time for everything. for example, if all i see on a forum is shitposts (in no way am i implying anything about watmm), i will also shitpost.

I thought it was deliberately posting things that will annoy people and possibly get you banned?

I don't think it's fair to pass judgement on the contents of posts and threads other than that.

the term 'shitposting' has got such a negative buzz to it.

shit can be fun

shit is fun

lets be eral about it

everbodys

al ike

up in 'ere

also, i forgot to mention the practice i refer to as the blind charlatan, in which the offender passionately debates an argument on a subject that, to everyone except themself, seems obvious they know very little of.

also, i forgot to mention the practice i refer to as the blind charlatan, in which the offender passionately debates an argument on a subject that, to everyone except themself, seems obvious they know very little of.

tetten

I thought it was deliberately posting things that will annoy people and possibly get you banned?

I don't think it's fair to pass judgement on the contents of posts and threads other than that.

This times two. Which supposedly makes it "these".

In this year's watmm awards season there should be a shitposter of the year award. Even though I agree with chaos that it isn't fair to pass judgements like that. If it can earn you an award it's ok!

Archived