Well, one thing that does come to mind: A good time to buy extremely cheap buildings, if one can afford them (and renovations). Pretty trippy to have just one functioning and ultra shiny building in some post-apocalyptic wasteland. And then open up some homeless-helping labor camp type of thing, converting man-power into something useful. Crack, perhaps.

IMG_4719_A.jpg

Thank you for sharing this link: I am truly mesmerized by it!

Drive by here all the time when on michigan ave. some decent graffiti on the rear. Michigan Ave. in general has some great sight seeing.

Also, if anyone has 1 US dollar, you can actually buy some homes in Detoilet. no joke.

Also, if anyone has 1 US dollar, you can actually buy some homes in Detoilet. no joke.

you should buy 10 of them then sell them on ebay for $10/house

:cisfor:

I WILL make my millions flipping sketchy houses in Detroit.

I'll be surprised if The Walking Dead doesn't film some scenes in those urban meadows. Seems like a real no-brainer.

I'll be surprised if The Walking Dead doesn't film some scenes in those urban meadows. Seems like a real no-brainer.

houses come with meth labs! high five

houses come with meth labs! high five

Bonus!

Archived