IGNORED

Addictions

Redruth

Popping my ears. I can't go more than a couple minutes without doing it. If I think about it too much, get stressed, or get sick, I do it every few seconds. When I started doing it I had to open my mouth to pop my ears and people would be really confused because I would open and shut my mouth randomly throughout conversations. A couple times people have asked me "what?", thinking that I was trying to say something. Now I can do it with my mouth closed though by quickly blowing out through me nose, so long as I'm not sick.

edit: If I try not to do it I can but it makes me uneasy and a bit claustrophobic. I'm trying right now and it takes a fair amount of effort. I can feel the pressure in my ears. I've made it about 3 minutes now I think.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sound of children's laughter.

Volunteer work.

Donating money to various charities.

Black tar heroin/speedballs.

Guest RadarJammer

crew dress socks. I love me a fresh fucking pair of socks. I only wear them inside out to avoid making contact with the seam (a trick I learned from samual l jackson or someone in a movie). these socks wear out pretty quick, 1 pair lasts 5-7 days but I don't really like wearing them until they get holes so I am buying lots of socks all the time. its either fresh crew dress socks or barefoot. and i'm repulsed by wearing shoes without socks unless its just a quick trip to get the mail. I'd rather lick a storm drain than go back to wearing those cotton value pack shit socks

25LykFd.jpg

<3

Guest vletrmx

id be so rich if i never tried vinyl

hell, if i never got into music id certainly have more money lying around

but that would suck. man, it blows my mind that there are people who are not into music

The sound of children's laughter.

Volunteer work.

Donating money to various charities.

Black tar heroin/speedballs.

I'm the same except I'm getting too lazy for volunteer work! You think it's the donating money that's tiring me out? Lord I love those little laughing kids

spicy foods

disturbing traffic on my bicycle

headphone fetish

picking my nose, flicking it to try and hit things / people

the smell of playdoh a young women can give when she is aroused

the smell of the seaside

it blows my mind that there are people who are not into music

being in my studio

being on the internet

crew dress socks. I love me a fresh fucking pair of socks. I only wear them inside out to avoid making contact with the seam (a trick I learned from samual l jackson or someone in a movie). these socks wear out pretty quick, 1 pair lasts 5-7 days but I don't really like wearing them until they get holes so I am buying lots of socks all the time. its either fresh crew dress socks or barefoot. and i'm repulsed by wearing shoes without socks unless its just a quick trip to get the mail. I'd rather lick a storm drain than go back to wearing those cotton value pack shit socks

25LykFd.jpg

<3

5-7 days? What the fuck are you doing to your socks? Don't answer that.

Guest Gravity

25LykFd.jpg

<3

5-7 days? What the fuck are you doing to your socks? Don't answer that.

Hardcore foot fetish activity. HARDCORE STUFF.

Socks cower in fear when RJ walks in.

video games for a long time, but I kicked the habit. Video games with some weed and caffeine is too pleasurable for me.

- the internet...but less and less every day

- music

- chess (more than 40.000 games in 7 yrs played on-line) - was my biggest 'problem' during collage

- women

- natural scents/perfumes

- learning stuff especially about music production, medicine, philosophy, religion

Archived