IGNORED

Cliff Martinez - Solaris OST

Redruth

vRlASQn.jpg

"The vinyl version will come with two different sleeves, and will be exclusive to Invada, unlike Martinez’s Drive soundtrack that was handled by Mondo in the U.S. A release date has not yet been confirmed."

look http://modern-vinyl.com/2013/08/01/invada-to-press-cliff-martinezs-solaris/

holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit

bought. bought bought. someone give me the link to the purchase so I can throw my money at them.

this soundtrack was phenomenal.

It's incredible - I've seen both and the remake definitely does no disservice to the original. It's a little more obvious plot wise, but there's a lot more concentration on the visuals of the Solaris event itself - and the soundtrack, oh boy the soundtrack !

Doe anyone know if/when there'll be a BluRay version of it on whatever the BluRay equivalent of Region 2 is ?

It's incredible - I've seen both and the remake definitely does no disservice to the original. It's a little more obvious plot wise, but there's a lot more concentration on the visuals of the Solaris event itself - and the soundtrack, oh boy the soundtrack !

Doe anyone know if/when there'll be a BluRay version of it on whatever the BluRay equivalent of Region 2 is ?

Isn't BluRay region free?

I think HD DVD was region free, but blu-ray isn't. I remember there being a fuss about how anti-consumer Blu-ray was by comparison.

Liked the movie, liked the music...gonna buy it.

FINALLY Someone !

I only hear critics about the movie

From those how like Transformers, i guess. ;)

No I think there's Region A, B & C - can't remember which is which (or what the UK one is !) though it seems academic at the moment as I notice there doesn't appear of a BluRay of Soderbergh's Solaris in any region !

My current BluRay players are my PS3 and my laptop, I don't really watch enough films to seek getting a dedicated player (the only import I've ever bought was a German copy of Enter The Void as it was the only one where you could turn off subtitles that had the same region as the UK - for some reason they only released the film here on DVD)

so is there a date for this release, or is it still too early?

just in case i sound annoying, I really haven't been this fanboy excited for a release of something probably since Drukqs. Cannot tell you how much I absolutely love this soundtrack.

Guest vletrmx

Have you guys listened to Cliff's soundtrack for Contagion? I really liked it- extremely modular and paranoid

Have you guys listened to Cliff's soundtrack for Contagion? I really liked it- extremely modular and paranoid

I loved it when I saw the movie, but is it just me or is there no physical release of the actual soundtrack except for a shitty Amazon CD-R? I'd love to own it, but I can't figure out how.

yes it was my favorite part of the movie, sounded almost like the Tangerine Dream score for Sorcerer in parts. Seems like he's done most of Steven Soderbergh's good movies

Archived