Audio Apps: A Helpful Guide

Joyrex

2 hours ago, iococoi said:

oof. 

The Minimum System Requirements are as follows:

• Intel Mac
  • Apple Silicon Mac via Rosetta2
  • macOS 10.7 – 10.15 & macOS 12 (Monterey)*

*Oddity2 DOES NOT WORK with macOS 11 (Big Sur).

yah..strange thing..

Will Oddity2 work on macOS 11 Big Sur?

No. Unfortunately Oddity2 will not work correctly on Big Sur. Fixes for this major issues may take a long time to do.

Update 30/10/21: 
Preliminary checks suggest that these issues are resolved by Apple in macOS 12, Monterey. The plugin works as designed but the standalone remains inoperable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
44 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

did you just share the 1st result in the play store search or do u actually tried it before?

Koala is supposed to be really dope. Like really affordable and fully functional especially after the upgrade that gives you a piano roll 

• Big Brain 1

i have posted this further up in that thread already. that´s pretty much the gold standard in sampling&sequencing on android. they haven't got a demo as such, so you have to fork out 4.99$ to get going.

• Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, iococoi said:

i have posted this further up in that thread already. that´s pretty much the gold standard in sampling&sequencing on android. they haven't got a demo as such, so you have to fork out 4.99$ to get going.

??️

@cruising for burgers: if you want to be reassured before you shell out a whopping 4,99: yes, Koala sampler is good. The sequencer is  … serviceable and the effects are … you should just get creative with them. As a sampler, however, it is excellent, like an SP404 with a better sequencer (which isn’t saying much, tbh), only it fits in your pocket. 

If you’re not convinced by random internet strangers, check out some YT videos of people making entire tracks with the thing.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 12:32 AM, cruising for burgers said:

OK so I just bought it and I'm extremely diasspointed with the pattern edit...:(

You shouldn't be. It's ace. There really is no need for a piano roll with this thing. Just try to work with it for a while and you'll see.