IGNORED

Clark - Shuttle Track

gmanyo

Hit play and was thinking within the first few seconds 'shit me this one is gonna be a corker', but ends up being the intro to a track that never appears. Great intro, great outro, but no actual middle ....

Hit play and was thinking within the first few seconds 'shit me this one is gonna be a corker', but ends up being the intro to a track that never appears. Great intro, great outro, but no actual middle ....

Because its not necessary

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys I've just uploaded that bloody untitled track Clark's been playing live for years now and that he will hopefully release properly some day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kg15I0C3LQ

Audio comes from his set from Benji B's Warp Label Focus show on BBC Radio 1 that aired on 11th December 2014. He also played some good other stuff so pm me if you want the whole set (16 minutes). Be warned though that the quality is pretty meh since this is from the radio.

First time I heard this one time was at the end of Clark's Phrenic Mix. He's been playing it a lot ever since but it's still "not finished" as he stated on the BBC. Also this version is heavily live tweaked.

Archived