Post Visual Art That You Have Always Enjoyed Or That You Have Just Discovered

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://publicdomainreview.org/essay/john-martin-and-the-theatre-of-subversion John Martin

Nikolai Lutohin, a Yugoslavia born Russian surrealist  

Posted Images

Nikolai Lutohin, a Yugoslavia born Russian surrealist

ilustracije-nikolaja-lutohina-za-casopis-galaksija-01.jpg

ilustracije-nikolaja-lutohina-za-casopis-galaksija-06.jpg

ilustracije-nikolaja-lutohina-za-casopis-galaksija-09-800x481.jpg

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...

Came across his music last year (yeah, I live under a rock). Now checking out his artwork. It's pretty cool:

The second, black and white, image is from a book of his called The Art of Computer Designing that you can flip through in full on the Internet Archive (https://archive.org/details/satoArtOfComputerDesigning/page/n119/mode/2up).

osamu sato.jpg

osamu sato aocd.png

• Like 9

Brent Wong

Matrix_.1971._Brent_Wong_Parnell_Gallery

3-47.jpg

vuw19756brent-wongmisconception.jpg

• Like 8

this right here is exactly the kind of geogaddi stuff that fuzzes in front of my eyes when i'm half asleep:

• Like 7
On 3/8/2021 at 10:36 AM, bronchuseven said:

Remedios_Varo.Simpat%C3%ADa-La-rabia-del

Remedios Varo

I discovered her after reading about "Embroidering the Earth's Mantle" in The Crying of Lot 49

Edit:  This is the one

Remedios+Varo+-+Embroidering+the+Earth's

Edited by drillkicker
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

spacer.png                         spacer.png                         spacer.png

"Scornful Man" (Grace Tumey 4/73) and "Stalagmitic Stagnation #1" (Grace Tumey 4/74)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now