IGNORED

A discussion about Trackermatte's music

Guest skibby

Guest skibby

https://soundcloud.com/trackermatte

i mean, there doesn't even seem to be room left over to fit more AFX signature sounds as well as impeccable mixing and composition aesthetic. are kids born in the 80s just naturally able to do this now? when did they fit the learning curve? does the pope shit in the woods? etc.

Mattias, what do you do when you compose, do you ask yourself "what would rdj do?" ;) i love it whatever you're doing.

in any case, i'm happy since I really like this DISTINCTIVE style of music that i foolishly consider rdj to be the creator of. I'm learning to question what i read on the internet.

but im certainly glad theres more of it. may there be an infinity of exact afx disciples for ever and ever amen.

<insert shit ton of afx masks here>

i reiterate, i love what i hear and maximum respect to all concerned, it's miraculous to say the least.

people arent going to 'get it' for 5 years at least, how important Mattias' work is.post-17082-0-03605500-1376010819_thumb.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best tracks so far IMO : "Highland Birthday" and "Overview". But i think this thread should be moved to the "New & Upcoming Releases" part of the forum : "Hello! All tracks from Shadow Festival are now available for preview on Soundcloud. They will be available for purchase/theft shortly." (from Trackermatte Facebook).

Guest Gloom Nox

The track Crumbultum is a good example of his mastery. It achieves what many tries to do but very few can pull off. Heartless and Strontian are Metz track-esque and also fantastic. The whole Shadow Festival is incroyable!

Guest skibby

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

WTF does that mean?

Guest skibby

Seems to be a common problem with Paypal.

You could try using Internet Explorer, if you're using Chrome.

i dont use chrome anymore :) tired firefox and ie. has everyone else already got theirs no problem?

I hope you're wrong.

If not, i have... severe mental issues.

:cerious:

:cry:

And what i meant by that was, that would mean i'm suffering from some sort of multiple personality disorder without knowing it.

Nothing wrong with you, Skibby!! :biggrin:

Guest skibby

haha im almost 38, i've got no illusions about myself, im bonkers. paypal finally went through. i realized i had to turn my computer on first.

Archived