IGNORED

A discussion about Trackermatte's music

Guest skibby

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried payment with 2 computers (3 browsers) and my cell phone with 2 browsers. I get the same error mentioned before. I just sent a paypal payment to someone 3 days ago. I think you need to contact Bandcamp. Bandcamp says there's an option to use other payment but I can't find that either. Take my $ Please!

I've tried payment with 2 computers (3 browsers) and my cell phone with 2 browsers. I get the same error mentioned before. I just sent a paypal payment to someone 3 days ago. I think you need to contact Bandcamp. Bandcamp says there's an option to use other payment but I can't find that either. Take my $ Please!

I'll try to sort this out as soon as i can. PM me your e-mail address and we'll take it from there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Be a shame if he was signed to rephlex and we'd never hear his music again, given release schedules adding six months to a year to the unveiling of completed material, and probably being more selective about what it does eventually put out. It's nicer to hear his progress in near real time and just giving him internet money every time he does.

(sorry, i know that it's people's dreams to be signed to exclusive labels, good for media exposure and gigs)

I'm doing this dark door album now which I will put out myself, and there's a rolando simmons vinyl coming out after that, and a cassette... I tend to work fast which means I can put out some of it myself and do things with a record label at the same time ;)

i find it sort of shit honestly.

no offense..

Come to a thread about a persons music with the guy making the music enthusiastically posting and people being excited for his album to say it's shit.

tumblr_md50t4j2LF1rk11bto1_500.gif

but, it's cool, you didn't mean to offend.

SR4 been maturing into his angry old professor persona lately. You can almost hear as he wafts by, the wear in his corduroy blazer, as his arms scraping the grooved fabric against his side produce a less crisp note than they used to. Perhaps this broken drone infesting his mind as he walks aimlessly from lecture to lecture, has damaged his critical listening sensibilities.

;-p :: E-;

sup bra, wanna go, bring it. hahahahah

Yes, SR4 is allowed to not like it. He probably paused a moment wondering at the zappy zippy mix of foreboding and excitement that he was vibing off over the thought of leaping headlong into the unknowable space ahead. And just thought, "fuck it, the people need to know, lets take a dump in candyland. This is watmm!"

Fair enough, but lets not turn this into an 80 page thread about off topic fuck all. Or i'll delete each and every pointless diadump.

I heard a rumor Function 3 will be on the dark door album....

lol

trackermatte pls

Function 3 is the last track on this:

Transmission 15 - Trackermatte

It's just a different version though!

the show is also safely archived here :)

http://future-music.co.uk/upstanding-monk-22112013-ft-trackermatte

Archived